The last song that plays before the show starts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
Hey guys, what is the name of the last song that plays before the "Everyone! Everyone! Everyone!" thing starts? You know, the one that goes "oooohhh ohhhhhhhhhhoohoooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" hehe. And what's the artist's name?

Cheers.

apparently so, since this is the 74th thread specifically asking for the name of it :wink:

How do you think Kings of Leon feels, when more people care about the song playing on the PA than about your own stuff?

:madspit:

I got two Vertigo bootlegs (loving the reworkings of songs I hadn't yet heard - Elevation, Bullet, Mysterious ways and how Bono is sounding. Edge rocks on this tour, too!) this weekend so I only heard this song on Saturday.

Singer sounds a lot like David Bowie, I thought - and quite intriguing song. Are they new - and is the album any good?

The album is amazing, it's their first album and it's called "Funeral". Every song on it is amazing, "Wake Up" is not even the best one IMO. Go get it now!

U2girl said:
I got two Vertigo bootlegs (loving the reworkings of songs I hadn't yet heard - Elevation, Bullet, Mysterious ways and how Bono is sounding. Edge rocks on this tour, too!) this weekend so I only heard this song on Saturday.

Singer sounds a lot like David Bowie, I thought - and quite intriguing song. Are they new - and is the album any good?

Just picked up this album and listened to the whole thing last night - EXCELLENT.

U2girl said:

The album has 6-7 good songs on it. The best song I think is still Wake Up. I just saw a video of Rebellion this morn on MTV2. It was good. I wonder if there's a video for Wake Up.

I'm surprised these guys haven't been asked to open. Maybe 3rd leg? Like NHChris said, it seems like everyone talks more about that song than any of the openers.

if they open then U2 wouldnt be able to use that song right before they come out :no:

Chizip said:
if they open then U2 wouldnt be able to use that song right before they come out :no:

Ahh, true true. Let's start a band & we can play the song right before they come out!

Back
Top Bottom