The 2nd Triumphant return of "Bad"???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
Will it happen???
God I hope so.
I would travel 1700 miles to Montreal (I'm from Canada and can't get into the States because of a 2 joint pot charge from 1983!!!)
just to hear a 10 minute version of this masterpiece. Please U2 - please bring this timeless classic back to the set. I'm begging here. P L E A S E ! ! ! !
p.s. While you're at it could you possibly throw in a version of "Please" like the one from Sarajevo????
O.K. I'm outta here...

yeah, seriously none of us are in the band, so our agreement/replies won't affect their decisions, but i hope that you get to hear it bro!! enjoy your show!

Two hundred and ninety two views and 2 responses...I know it wasn't a question - more of a plea...but still. This defies the law of averages. Being a gambler I need to hunker down and somehow think hard of WHAT night in Toronto they'll be playing "Bad". I'm guessing Friday Or Saturday. Oh well, it turns out I can't make it to Toronto anyway - but WILL be making it to Ottawa and Montreal. For those going to Toronto shows...hope you gey a nice big fat juicy "Bad". Have a great time.

catorce!
vertbono.gif

Back
Top Bottom