Thanks to U2+ Thoughts of Vertigo '05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just want to thank U2 for touring this year. This was my first tour seeing them. At first, I was only going to see them at one concert but it turned into nine concerts. NINE amazing concerts with some of the most amazing people that I've met along the way.

Thanks again. :hug: :heart:

*Ally* said:
then in November 2004, the Brooklyn Bridge secret show was announced. i skipped class that morning, and headed down to line up with the other diehards. when i got there, i saw so many familiar faces from the tour 3 years earlier.... it was like a little family reunion of sorts.

:tsk: and you didn't even say hello to me :sad:

Although I have to say I don't regret spending one cent on tickets and would have done so again in a heartbeat to see my favorite band I must say this tour could have been done better. At least in Europe. All the setlistgoodies that made this a worthwhile tour, the old Boy stuff, Fast Cars, Discotheque, one of the best versions of Bad since the 80's, it almost all happened in the US. Europe just got a greatest hits setlist. Also the images displayed on those 2 sidescreens in Europe left room for improvement IMHO. Focusing on U2's 4 faces works in an arena, but not in the back of a big stadium when you desperately want to see whats happening on stage. I also could do with a little less preaching and some more Zoo TV/Popmart irony. Now I'm not trying to diss the tour, I just see some room for improvements to make it even better.

Back
Top Bottom