Temptation....who will give in?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you kidding me? I have no willpower when it comes to things like this. I will definitely be here Monday night, waiting for the first reports and pictures to show up. :D

Ha! How 'bout those of us who won't even be attending any shows? Due to poor finances, I probably won't see them at all!! (in case you're wondering: i don't know how i'll even pay rent for May, never mind a concert)

so part of me is thinking there's no way I can hang out here reading about the awsome/great/terrific times everyone had at the show, but then it will be hard not to come and check it out and be jealous/angry/envious...what can i say? I'm a sucker for punishment... :mad:

are you kidding? I hope there are cell certs on here, or that someone sets up a web site just for them, so we can all be at every one of the U2 shows.

I will definetly read everything.

Myself, I am going to Philly's 1st show for the first leg so it cannot be that bad.

Oh I'm definitely going to read the spoilers. I'm going to try not to look at pictures, though...and I definitely won't be listening to any bootlegs.

There's no way I will be able to hold out until Sept. 23! Besides, I want to know as much as possible so I can figure out what the best spots are on the floor since I have GA.

Back
Top Bottom