Tampa Setlist Watch & Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Setlist so far... encores coming up...

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Sorrento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One / Old Man River (Snippet)

Last edited:
Early as fuck...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually like Thanksgiving, as about 95% of my family is funny and irreverant. It's that other 5% who bugs me. That's the joy of being a perpetual student, though--I always have "work" to do, so I can go hide for an hour to get a break from the family when I need one :wink:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I actually like Thanksgiving, as about 95% of my family is funny and irreverant. It's that other 5% who bugs me. That's the joy of being a perpetual student, though--I always have "work" to do, so I can go hide for an hour to get a break from the family when I need one :wink:

We will just have the parents/in-laws (3 people + the 3 of us). I'll opt out for voluntarily doing the dishes. For once...

Speaking of acoustic - who thinks U2 should do Acrobat acoustic?

It's about the only way we'd ever get to hear it live. Personally though I'd of course want to hear the song in its full band glory, there is something raw and beautiful about the acoustic version. They could manage playing that, couldn't they??

The ever-so-efficient Radio Gorman this is not. Yet another reason why Interference is better :wink:

(no, please don't sing!)

Part Duex=Incredible!

Will the boys be out in full force tonight with the most incredible show stopping encore of life!?!?! Or will they deliver a dismal disappointment making even the baby Jesus cry. :sad: Time will tell. Alls this posting chum knows is that this setlist needs to kick into high gear so we all have a grand ol' time! OH YEAH! :drool:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
8. Original Of The Species
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Sorrento (Snippet)
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One / Ol' Man River (Snippet)

ENCORE
17. The First Time (pretty sure of this)

My first ever setlist party :hyper:

I'm ready, I'm ready for the laughing gas.....you all know the rest

I predict a Chubby Checker cover!!!

Checker_Chubby.jpg

AtomicBono said:
Speaking of acoustic - who thinks U2 should do Acrobat acoustic?

It's about the only way we'd ever get to hear it live. Personally though I'd of course want to hear the song in its full band glory, there is something raw and beautiful about the acoustic version. They could manage playing that, couldn't they??

I'd take it any way, but obviously full band would be the best, in my opinion.

Lila64 said:

We will just have the parents/in-laws (3 people + the 3 of us). I'll opt out for voluntarily doing the dishes. For once...

20+ at my parents' little ranch house. I'm headed out of here Sunday to go down there and help them start cooking, instead of going to MSG :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom