Tampa Setlist Watch & Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it would be nice if they'd try to offer a setlist that would span their career but not necessarily play the "hits" off of every album, and rotate a little every night. For instance, Streets, ISHFWILF, Bullet the Blue Sky, and With Or Without You seems like Joshua Tree overkill to me. Not that the Joshua Tree isn't a great album, and that these songs aren't all great songs, but digging a little deeper into their catalog and playing songs that casual fans may not be familiar with might actually pique these fans' interest and help them get more into U2.

GibsonGirl said:
Okay, the uber Coldplay fan on my floor has had my Achtung Baby and The Joshua Tree albums for two months now. Do I demand them back, or let her continue to bask in the glory? I miss flipping open my CD case and seeing those two in there...

You should only ask for them back after you are willing to give back the copy of "X&Y" and "A Rush Of B-Sides To The Head" that she lent you as her end of the bargin.

So my guess is not for a while. :wink:

I wonder if Discotheque and Crumbs From Your Table will return to the setlist? I'm surprised Crumbs hasn't been played in a while.

This just in for every-one who wants MOFO to be played:

237405900hj.jpg

:bono: : AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!
If one other person is going to ask me: "When are you gonna play MOFO?", I'm so gonna shave my hair off.

Chizip said:
god i hope this isnt the show they play in single show cities from now on

:yes:

but STL is in the middle of a group of 7 or so shows that are single cities - the dynamic will have to change - hopefully

GibsonGirl said:
Okay, the uber Coldplay fan on my floor has had my Achtung Baby and The Joshua Tree albums for two months now. Do I demand them back, or let her continue to bask in the glory? I miss flipping open my CD case and seeing those two in there...

(Yes, random...but better than Yahweh live! :hyper: )

I think you should smack her and tell her that enough is enough! :mad:

just kidding... but yeah, you should get them back.

[i lent a friend my 2 Wu Tang CDs 3 years ago... she hasn't returned them :sad: :sad: ]

nurse chrissi said:

:yes:

but STL is in the middle of a group of 7 or so shows that are single cities - the dynamic will have to change - hopefully

it better

Is X&Y overall a good album. I have the other two Coldplay records but haven't bought this one yet.

not as if we already didn't know, but the DVD surely is proof that electric co and zoo station should be in the set almost every night, if not every single night

How accurate is this US stadium tour rumour? Still just a rumour or any truth to it. If truth, I just got my passport in September and I'm aching to use it.:wink:

timothius said:

You should only ask for them back after you are willing to give back the copy of "X&Y" and "A Rush Of B-Sides To The Head" that she lent you as her end of the bargin.

So my guess is not for a while. :wink:

Very funny, Timo. Ha. Ha. Can you hear me laughing from here? :wink:

My old copy of AROBTTH has been scratched to smithereens since 2003. And I still haven't felt the need to replace it. :happy:

tsweeney said:
Is X&Y overall a good album. I have the other two Coldplay records but haven't bought this one yet.

I can't wait for GibsonGirl's response to this. :drool:

GibsonGirl said:

Don't forget Canada. :drool: Next time, it's GA or bust.

hell yeah!!!! GA or bust, G!!

I wanna take my little sister!!!!!! She deserves to see them!!! :sad:

tsweeney said:

Every copy of X&Y should be flushed down the toilet and pumped out into the sea. :drool:

Gibson Girl, you post this note on his/her door: "Have I told you that the Edge is from the future? You know what he told me the other day? That you're going to give me back my CDs this week!"

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom