Tampa Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sue4u2 said:

by the sound of the crowd, thats for sure. :rockon:

:rockon:

when it came on in Miami I was so excited that the mixture of screaming/jumping/twisting made me pull a muscle or something in my stomach :lmao: I couldn't move again until Elevation ended! :lol: I was leaning on the rail during the first 3 songs! :reject: :laugh:

sami0201 said:

when it came on in Miami I was so excited that the mixture of screaming/jumping/twisting made me pull a muscle or something in my stomach :lmao: I couldn't move again until Elevation ended! :lol: I was leaning on the rail during the first 3 songs! :reject: :laugh:

:lol: That's awesome sami! That part of the show is definitely so exciting!

sami0201 said:

OMG!!
One of my fears is that I would hurt myself at a U2 concert.
Hell, I get whiplash rocking out in front of the computer. :hyper: :giggle:

I've heard some great stuff on this feed.

COBL: "Blessings not for ones eel"
Vertigo, Spanish for 14: "blurgh!"
Vertigo, another line: "Awww, mongol."

sue4u2 said:

OMG!!
One of my fears is that I would hurt myself at a U2 concert.
Hell, I get whiplash rocking out in front of the computer. :hyper: :giggle:

:lol: it was actually pretty bad, thank goodness it went away! everyone around me was asking if I was ok because I literally had to lean on the rail with my knees bent so I wasn't stretching my stomach :reject:

rocking out :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom