Sydney III Setlist & Watch Party ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thatsnotmypuppy said:
Bono and the boys are onstage in about 2.5 hours - so what can we expect tonight??

Pretty much what you said first :wink:

Kylie Minouge On Stage For Mysterious Ways

All Because Of You To return to its 3rd leg 'rockin best.

Rise and shine!!! Good morning, It's 08:05am here in Holland. Finishing my coffee and off to work in a minute. I'll be joining the setlist party later on!!! :wave:

I may be around for the start, but not the whole thing tonight. 4:00am ending killed me the other night :eek:

Zootopia may have a source - I haven't checked this evening...

My brother is there now - just rang him & he is 3rd row centre. Not sure what time he got there. His g/f is the fan so don't think he will be able to help with the set list - don't think he will know song titles!

The weather hasn't been good today - sunny & hot then raining.

I just love the fact that those Setlist Parties are starting in the late morning for us here.
Can't wait to see/read, if there will be any changes in tonight's setlist.

My brother is there. He told me that the band were doing a sound check about 4pm and they played "Bad" then "Mysterious Ways" then "I Will Follow" so looks like they're going to mix up the set list again tonight - sounds great!

hey is gorman streaming this show live as he said he would last week? anyone know his website?

there's no mirror thru zootopia, unless gorman can mirror it :shrug: (you can IM or PM me if need-be). Again I can't do 4:00am :yawn:

gorman said:
Andy: No one contacted me about being a phone source =/ If one appears, I'm up for it.

damm shame! i was looking forward to a live stream this morning!

gorman i just seen someone on zootopia i think they have a live stream but not sure how to get involved with it!

I am in and out at the moment

you can check to see if the German site has any info, as I don't have any yet. Or the person whose brother texted him... heard anything yet?

that's very exciting adam!

Back
Top Bottom