Sydney II Setlist & Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Until The End Of The World
5. New Years Day
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / another snippet?
Bono speech - said everyone in the family is well
7. I Still Havent' Found What I'm Looking For

2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
5. New Years Day
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / another snippet?
7. I Still Havent' Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
8. Stuck In A Moment

Walk on to be takced onto end of One I think... Bono almost sounded like he wanted to go to it last night...
I was disappointed to nto get ISHFWILF last night - I heard a few notes of it - thought it was coming, and sort of expected it...especially whne pride etc went down so well.
I am so pleased In a Little While is back! I hope they keep that up - dying to see that live!

2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
5. New Years Day
7. I Still Havent' Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
8. Stuck In A Moment
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

fetch.gif

:wink:

U2FanPeter said:
This would have been so much better with a stream. Maybe it's possible to figure out a video stream in the very near future.

u2fp

Live may not be possible. But I can see some clips being recorded on a cell phone and emailed soon afterwards. The technology exists for that.

ntalwar said:

Live may not be possible. But I can see some clips being recorded on a cell phone and emailed soon afterwards. The technology exists for that.

Why are net-cams possible but not cell-cams? Would the 2 hr cost be astronomical?

They cant get rid of LAPOE - that is the middle of the whole show, and the part where Bono makes his stance, and goes into SBS...

Video streams shoudl be possible - AU now has high speed video mobile network where we get TV on mobile, so should be able to work the other way - it would be awful though.

Anyone know of any boots coming out of any of these concerts as yet?

Hi :wave:

This looks like a party I just have to take part in!

Nice with ISHFWILF and SIAMYCGOO, but I guess the setlist for the rest of the main set is pretty obvious. A change or two in the encore would be great!

U2FanPeter said:

Why are net-cams possible but not cell-cams? Would the 2 hr cost be astronomical?

I'm not aware of any cell phone that can transmit live video.

2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
5. New Years Day
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
8. Stuck In A Moment
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / snippet?
10. Love And Peace Or Else :love: &
Peace.gif

U2FanPeter said:

if a skype voice call costs around 30$ for the whole show, then i 'm guessing a video call could be a lot more..

#KIWIMOFO# said:
Anyone know of any boots coming out of any of these concerts as yet?

I'm hoping there is an Australian Video project - but have heard nothing. Perhaps the collection of fans does not have a the sophisticated web of the Europeans.

It's a pity because these shows sound like they are unique and special - with the exclusive setlist choices.

Back
Top Bottom