Sydney II Setlist & Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just listening to 'One', and a couple of lines sound like a snippet from George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord". Just thought I'd throw that out to you Axver :wink:

can i just say kylie and bono makes headline news in aust....wat about u2 n general. they sell out two stadium shows n have sydneysiders like myself queuing up for 15 hours in the hot hot sun!....cmon where is the love!

for those wondering wat time to get there for tonites show to get into the ellipse...the general vibe from the ppl around me was that they intended to be there around 3 in the arvo....

if ur in GA the place to be in in the ellipse!! and ppl PLEASE get excited wen they sing everysong...ppl tended to go quiet for zoo station/the fly...start studying lyrics guys! :wink:

Lila64 said:
Just listening to 'One', and a couple of lines sound like a snippet from George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord". Just thought I'd throw that out to you Axver :wink:

and during Desire - there's a bit of 'Not Fade Away' (about a minute before the Gold Digger line)

I see you had it correctly to begin with (I just went back and looked) :reject:

Back
Top Bottom