Streamin' DC Part 2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gorman

Refugee
After the success of last night's live streaming of the DC show, the amazing ramblin rose has agreed to do it again for tonight's show!

As with last night's show, I'll open the stream up while Damian Marley (the opening act) is on. That will allow us to do a quick soundcheck and allow you to secure a spot on the server. Last night all 64 spots on the server quickly filled up, and a huge number of people ended up getting locked out. Don't let this happen to you! Connect as quickly as you can, and don't intentionally disconnect. When I do this next, I'm going to try and increase that number to 100, but until then, it will remain set at 64. I'll be posting the stream information in this thread and the setlist party thread, so keep an eye out for it!

Speaking of future shows, I need your help! I would like to do this for as many shows as possible, but that requires people to volunteer to let me call them during the show. All you need is a cell phone (preferably one with a speakerphone) and a free nights & weekends plan with your provider (or a whole bunch of minutes you're willing to use). I'll handle everything else on my end. If you're going to be attending an upcoming show and would like to help out, please get in contact me! Send me a private message here, an AIM message to g0rman (the 0 is a zero), or an e-mail to g0rman@gmail.com. We'll love you forever :)

Finally, I'll be posting an MP3 of last night's show after tonight's has ended. I'll post the MP3 of tonight's show right after that's done uploading.

See ya when the show begins!

THis is really incredible what you guys are doing, gorman and ramblin rose. U2 fans are a rare sort - such kind hearts :heart:

yesssss ill actually be here tonight, for the premier of mofo im guessing

Ramblin Rose... let me know where you will be and I will make sure to sing along for everyone tonight at the concert... :wink:

U2@NYC said:
Ramblin Rose... let me know where you will be and I will make sure to sing along for everyone tonight at the concert... :wink:

Hey Pablo! Have a good time tonight! :up: :rockon:

would this work even better if it was played live in a paltalk room, i think the number of "chatters" isnt limited. I am not up to scratch on this but i think I am right in thinking you can stream in any sound you like into a paltalk room, like the live stream from RR/Dave.

U2@NYC said:

I know where she'll be :whistle:

Have fun tonite - taking SnoopDog with ya?

i think people on zootopia used to do this through a yahoo conference or chatroom or something

Chizip said:
i think people on zootopia used to do this through a yahoo conference or chatroom or something

Chizip, it's nice to see that mod back in your signature. It makes me behave so much better :yes:

U2@NYC said:

:hmm:

Section 120 :up:

You'll be on opposite ends of the arena, Loge-wise. Maybe you should give gorman your number in case rose's cellphone doesn't survive the whole show. A backup source per se. :hmm:

by the way - nice seat! Rose's seat/section last night was in a sweet spot as well. I'd be paying like $1000 to get either of your seats in L.A. :mad:

Last edited:
Ok so i a was bored and opened a room , Paltalk, music, U2 Live come in and tell me if you can hear anything. i will proberbly fail to be one of the 64 anyway.

Headache said:
Ok so i a was bored and opened a room , Paltalk, music, U2 Live come in and tell me if you can hear anything. i will proberbly fail to be one of the 64 anyway.

where is this at?

Back
Top Bottom