Stay Cool My Babies....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Okay everyone, take a deep breath and just CHILL THE FUCK OUT!! Yes, ticktermaster.com made a hudge fuck up, but complaining isn't going to do us any good. Offering advice to fans is a good thing, but argueing and finger pointing will do nothing. Blaming Paul for these actions is not fair to him at all. Flaming the lads is unfair as well. For anyone who timed out while using their code, Ticketmaster has announced that they can re-due this if they do it correctly. Now every chill out... We have other chances... Things will work out. We're talking about U2 here. They are probably right on top of things as we speak.

SMB

Bottom line, it's just music, it's just a concert.

I'm happy I got 2 tickets, even if they are nosebleeds up high.

Everyone mellow out and shut up.

Yes, we are talking U2 here, but more and more the U2 of today is acting less and less like the U2 of days gone by.......

They really dropped the ball on this one, but they do have a chance to make it all up if they want to.

I think they should give us amazing shows for the shit they have been dealing lately. But I am not a complainer. I will pay 100 bucks for nose bleeds just to see them play 2 songs. Even if one is a cover.

SMB

Why won't they do stadiums?

How many more people would they make happy if they did a stadium tour?

Geez. People would love it and they'd still make big bucks if they did it right.

Im not mad that i got nosebleeds, i would be very excited if i got these in the general sale, i am ticked off that we were promised the chance for the best seats in the house, and it seems to me that most of the tickets sold today are some of the worst seats in the house!
we were bamboozled into collectively giving u2.com 3.6 million dollars (90,000 subscriptions x $40) in the past 90 days.
yes u2 tickets are hard to come by, but you can bet your ass that you could get a better ticket on saturday, than we had to buy today.

i wouldn't want a stadium tour. at least not for the first time seeing them. i woul dlike to actually see them. :huh:

Shawn Bonneau said:
If you got tickets, be glad. You know how hard it is to get U2 tickets.

SMB

That's the problem. U2 used to take care of their best fans, now we are forced to go the Clear Channel route and buy GAs from brokers for 10 times face value.

Everyone I knew who are U2.com members go GA Floor. I don't know what the fuss is. (Of course we were all Propaganda members too. Hmmm)

U2atUSC said:
Bottom line, it's just music, it's just a concert.

I'm happy I got 2 tickets, even if they are nosebleeds up high.

Everyone mellow out and shut up.

Er, but you've got your tickets. Some of us have been trying for 12hrs. Try being mellow after that daddy cool. Oh, and complaining does help... at least it helps me: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk! See? See what I did there? I feel better now.

1. Start "I'm freaked out" thread. Check
2. Start "petition to u2 and principal mgmt." thread. Check.
3. Start "chill-out, people" thread. Check.
4. Start backlash against u2-haters thread. Pending...

DirtyFrank said:
Everyone I knew who are U2.com members go GA Floor. I don't know what the fuss is. (Of course we were all Propaganda members too. Hmmm)
i was a prop member since 90... a premium meber here and a paid u2.com member and i got my code eaten for CHI GAs... so your theory sucks

Shawn Bonneau said:
Okay everyone, take a deep breath and just CHILL THE FUCK OUT!! Yes, ticktermaster.com made a hudge fuck up, but complaining isn't going to do us any good. Offering advice to fans is a good thing, but argueing and finger pointing will do nothing. Blaming Paul for these actions is not fair to him at all. Flaming the lads is unfair as well. For anyone who timed out while using their code, Ticketmaster has announced that they can re-due this if they do it correctly. Now every chill out... We have other chances... Things will work out. We're talking about U2 here. They are probably right on top of things as we speak.

SMB

oh well, i'll add mine... feck off... this is a sham... prop was awesome and this is a complete and total cluster because U2 gave it over to TM and we all got boned by the scalpers

Last edited:
I have been a Prop member for five years, and the best tickets I was offerred were $170 dollar 100 level on the other side of the arena from the stage (in LA.)

Those are the worst possible $170 tickets, so DirtyFrank, obviously you are wrong.

Re: Re: Stay Cool My Babies....

hcmiller said:

oh well, i'll add mine... feck off... this is a sham... prop was awesome and this is a complete and total cluster because U2 gave it over to TM and we all got boned by the scalpers

The overall majority would disagree with you. And there's only been one other tour in the last five years. Everybody who wanted GA last tour got them. Everyone who wanted tix for Pop got good seats. Zoo TV it was even better.

They offered up a dozen premium tickets and then served a load of crap because they know that the real fans will lap it up.

Re: Re: Re: Stay Cool My Babies....

lancerla said:

The overall majority would disagree with you. And there's only been one other tour in the last five years. Everybody who wanted GA last tour got them. Everyone who wanted tix for Pop got good seats. Zoo TV it was even better.

They offered up a dozen premium tickets and then served a load of crap because they know that the real fans will lap it up.
HUH?

Back
Top Bottom