Stage Layout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes i have also heard this from a friends friend who works on stage set ups. he reckons he has heard that U2 are going for a large circular stage in the middle of the staduim/arena that can revolve.

artdirector said:
Design 2:

3425595523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2339%3D85%3B%3D%3A35%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A7%3B33%3B5%3Bot1lsi

good renderings, AD! I got most of your general idea but not the part where the inner circle comes half out of the stage in plan1, so these both were real clear.

:hmm: :uhoh: I'm not sure I like the idea of a revolving stage, only because once [it was a long time back and i'm assuming the tech/mechanics are way improved, still.....] I was at a show where the revolving stage stopped and never moved again. Thus i was in the 'backstage section' for 90% of the show! :grumpy:

And 2 of the shows I've seen U2 at- Elevation & 1987 I and friends were in the backseats section. better than nothing but still :madspit:.

PS, AD do you actually have commercial Art experience or aiming for academically? :D

Last edited:
U2dork said:
Picture posting directions are here:
http://forum.interference.com/t89742.html
I know, it's Pleba, just read the first few posts in that thread and you should come out unscathed :D (j/k)

:eyebrow: You don't even know what some of us Plebans are aiming for academically in our lives [usually the younger end of our spectrum], or have done/are doing in terms of careers, volunteer works or serious hobbies, and some of the very interesting people we have met, or know [or know of} through our closest friends & relatives, or interesting/fascinating experiences we've had outside of the workrealm we've had. :madspit:

Serious drooling is only one of the various interests and passions in life we have. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom