Stade De France, Paris 12th July 2005+another Twickenham Hint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tarquinsuperb

War Child
OK I'm sorry to have created yet another new thread but I'm sure people, in particular French fans will be interested in this. This is from the same source as my previous threads and once again I'm not working for them I just thought that large hints about the dates are helpful, so here is the email I received:-

"U2 TICKETS - NEW DATE ANNOUNCED - STADE DE FRANCE, PARIS.

U2 have announced an extra date to be performed at The Stade de France,
Paris.

This venue, usually reserved for sporting events is going to be transformed into a superb music arena for this one off event.

Capacity for this event has been reduced to create a more intimate atmosphere. Because of this reason these tickets will be very hot and are expected to go extremely fast.

U2 - STADE DE FRANCE, PARIS - 12 JULY

Watch out for U2 dates coming very soon at

TWICKENHAM STADIUM, LONDON."

Right so there you have it, very interesting I would say it fits in with what we've heard before, re Croke and Glastonbury (and indeed the discussion in another thread about Twickenham, but suggests that dates haven't been absolutely finalised)

By the way I've heard mutterings about the City Of Manchester Stadium but I haven't got a decent source has anybody else heard anything on this.

tarquinsuperb said:
OK U2 - STADE DE FRANCE, PARIS - 12 JULY

By the way I've heard mutterings about the City Of Manchester Stadium but I haven't got a decent source has anybody else heard anything on this.

This was my tip sometime ago - but not heard anything definitive.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom