St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
INSTANT KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSTANT KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe they think people in the midwest don't have the internet and can't see setlists.

Wow, Instant Karma's back after missing Charlotte? I'm surprised.

pepokiss said:
please... NO Mothers of the Dissapeared here...

Whyever not? Mothers is such a haunting song, it's criminal that it's only been played eleven times live.

ramblin rose said:
oh God, Chizip must be really excited now. :hyper:

:lol:

I'm in agreement with him, though - it's a U2 concert, I'd like to hear U2 songs. Or All Along The Watchtower Lovetown style, that's my only exception.

well we all shine on... like the moon the stars and the sun... Love that this is back in the encore :drool:

Gen. Chat said:

I kinda feel like I've built up enough U2 karma after standing in the cold and rain that I should have my own private concert in my livingroom.

Axver said:

Whyever not? Mothers is such a haunting song, it's criminal that it's only been played eleven times live.

I don't know... the political statement in it takes away a lot of the song for me...

all I can see is political... and that's NOT my vision in music...

I don't know how Instant Karma is, but, they shoueld play more U2... or at least, All Along The Watchtower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom