St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
He also said girl on stage for the end of MW/WOWY. I think he said she was trying to get up earlier for UTEOTW

Wow, I didn't know Chizip had the power to morph from a girl into an old geezer in the space of just two songs! :shocked:

catlhere said:
From what I remember. The upper sections (i.e. 200-ish) are the very top. It's a small arena and i was in row....uh.. F i think and not too far from the back. So U is probably almost back row of the upper section. At least where i was sitting. :huh:

Did you have lower or uppers and are there mid level seats or just a lower section and upper level? The venue map doesn’t much information.

Miringeltje said:

Glad I missed the usual bickering then, I guess.

Thanks for the compliment about my avatar.
Blush.
How does it remind you of Lost if I may ask?
Curious to know.
It's just a picture of my eye with a lot of make-up on (what I normally don't wear).

I like the picture in your signature.
Nice silouhette (sp?)

:sexywink:

To answer your question, several Lost episodes begin on a closeup of an eye. Usually the eye of the character that's featured in that particular episode.

Great show, highly recommend it. Though if you haven't tuned in from the beginning it may be difficult to understand what's going on. You can download all the episodes in torrent form though, or buy/rent the Season 1 DVDs of course... :wink:

Thanks, I always love silhouette shots. Something about the lighting that's really... :cool:

Gen. Chat said:

Did you have lower or uppers and are there mid level seats or just a lower section and upper level? The venue map doesn’t much information.

Seriously all I remember is being in the upper most section and no there wasnt one ahead of me, it just went straight into a slant, no balcony type thing, just a break and more stairs going down to the lower level (purely from crappy memory though) then the floor. it was almost like we had just 2 big sections the 200's and the 100's and then GA. and i was in row B one night, and F the other and i wasnt too far from the back. any seat there is great though, it's a small place. 2nd night i was almost straight across from the stage and it was still easy to see.

well gnight y'all .. i've gotta be up for work in a few hours.

14.gif

happy holidays.

and thank you again khan, gorman, queen and lila. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug: anything you wanna hear, lemme know and i'll try to make it happen :hug:

You just keep doing what you're doing Khanada, you already are AAA in your post party streams. :hug:

Where'sTheLove said:

Thanks! :(

I'll be fine. What's that whole rule, it takes like half the time u were with someone to get over them. or 1/4 or something or other. Yeesh I got my work cut out for me either way :lol:

catlhere said:

Thanks! :(

I'll be fine. What's that whole rule, it takes like half the time u were with someone to get over them. or 1/4 or something or other. Yeesh I got my work cut out for me either way :lol:

just keep your chin up .. time heals all wounds. :)

catlhere said:
I'm in the mood for some sad music actually. :lol:

Sad week. :sad: :sigh:

girls...

-ends emoness-

:no: :no: :no:

Don't listen to sad music when you're sad.
It only makes you sadder.
You need to listen to music that cheers you up.
Not that I should say anything.
I've been feeling kinda sad this week too.
In a week I'm flying home (to the Netherlands/Holland) to spend Christmas with my family.
And I've been counting down the days.
But it's just not going fast enough.
I'm heartly ever homesick.
Now I am though.

They're dropping like flies. No wonder the party is slow tonight. :uhoh: Must....stay....up. But damn I have another final tomorrow. CRIKEY! School=Intolerable!

MarcusOneTree said:
To answer your question, several Lost episodes begin on a closeup of an eye. Usually the eye of the character that's featured in that particular episode.

Great show, highly recommend it. Though if you haven't tuned in from the beginning it may be difficult to understand what's going on. You can download all the episodes in torrent form though, or buy/rent the Season 1 DVDs of course... :wink:

:giggle:

I clearly haven't been paying attention then.
'Cause I have watched Lost from the beginning.

:lol:

Miringeltje said:

:no: :no: :no:

Don't listen to sad music when you're sad.
It only makes you sadder.
You need to listen to music that cheers you up.
Not that I should say anything.
I've been feeling kinda sad this week too.
In a week I'm flying home (to the Netherlands/Holland) to spend Christmas with my family.
And I've been counting down the days.
But it's just not going fast enough.
I'm heartly ever homesick.
Now I am though.

I'm kind of like that though. Get sadder and sadder, and push it all out of u. have a good cry and then feel better. sad songs sometimes help me alot more. With Or Without You may be kinda cliche and unoriginal but that's my song I listen to when i'm down. Just the good ol album version.

And hey at least you're sad because its taking forever to see the people u want for the holidays. For me, I never get to see that person again. :scream:

CRAWWWWLING IN MY SKINNNN. i need to stop being so wimpy. :tsk:

catlhere said:

I'm kind of like that though. Get sadder and sadder, and push it all out of u. have a good cry and then feel better. sad songs sometimes help me alot more. With Or Without You may be kinda cliche and unoriginal but that's my song I listen to when i'm down. Just the good ol album version.

And hey at least you're sad because its taking forever to see the people u want for the holidays. For me, I never get to see that person again. :scream:

CRAWWWWLING IN MY SKINNNN. i need to stop being so wimpy. :tsk:

:hug:

And Miri - the new avatar is supposed to look like me :sexywink:
(Must have missed 'Stars Go Blue' :grumpy: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom