St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
Bono beating those drums is just so funny

my friend and I imitate it at lunch sometimes, only to be met with icy glares of doom
:lmao:

i've never thought of doing that, i love embarrassing myself in public. like the times i make fun of marty from rockstar: inxs :hmm:

Where'sTheLove said:
2.gif

i love this song!
good one!

How cool would this be?

Gorman's holding up his phone when Bono sees him, takes his phone (like he did in Buffalo to take a pic of the cell phone owner, lol) and says HELLO! into it.

Bono would have just said hello to us!

*crickets*

Back to working on assignment...carry on. Nothing to see here.

Lila64 said:
1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Jesus Walks (Snippet) / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday

OK, now how in the world did you post ahead of me when I posted on the very first drumbeat of SBS? :eyebrow:

Whoever that was reminds me of myself in Buffalo...I must have scared the people next to me...especially during Bono kissing Adam and UTEOTW :uhoh:

wenda said:
How cool would this be?

Gorman's holding up his phone when Bono sees him, takes his phone (like he did in Buffalo to take a pic of the cell phone owner, lol) and says HELLO! into it.

*crickets*

"Hello Interference"

this board would probably explode. :lol:

i'm sure some people like this part of the show, but if i wasn't working on the computer, the next 20 minutes or so i would go get other stuff done, then come back for the encores.

and some of you might want to throw stones at me, but during sbs, btbs, and part of rtss in boston, i went out into the hallway during the show to get some work done on the phone. didn't feel like i was missing anything. made sure i was back for the end of rtss though.

wenda said:
How cool would this be?

*crickets*

:yes:

As long as he doesn't yell at gorman, because then we'd have to have some words with Bono :shame:

wenda said:
How cool would this be?

*crickets*

I've been waiting for that to happen

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao:

i've never thought of doing that, i love embarrassing myself in public. like the times i make fun of marty from rockstar: inxs :hmm:

it was so funny, I was proving the point one person's head was extremely hollow

so I got 2 empty Dasani bottles, and beat their heads Bono-style

I'm a fast guy, so it worked out in the end

but yeah, I'm a master of embarrassing myself in the crowd of the wrong people

wenda said:
How cool would this be?

*crickets*

Damn that would be amazing, but i't still just a dream :(

bridonohue said:
i'm sure some people like this part of the show, but if i wasn't working on the computer, the next 20 minutes or so i would go get other stuff done, then come back for the encores.

and some of you might want to throw stones at me, but during sbs, btbs, and part of rtss in boston, i went out into the hallway during the show to get some work done on the phone. didn't feel like i was missing anything. made sure i was back for the end of rtss though.

that's ok, Bullet bores me now (too long, no whole original speech) and I REALLY dislike Miss S., which everyone else loves. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom