St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound seems pretty good so far. Lets see what happens when it gets loud.

quadcaster said:

do ya think?????? i thought it was completely sold out!

alocation exausted :(

There's always ticket drops of extras closer to the date, and I'm sure plenty of people will be selling extras. You should be able to find something if you try hard.

thetitans2k said:
Axver what do you think about Kanye West opening the shows your going to down under?

Unimpressed and angry to say the least.

Also do you live any where near the riots in australia? it looks crazy there.

Nowhere near those, they're just in parts of Sydney. Sounds like the overseas media is starting to overhype it ...

I can actually make out what Bono is singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great stream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

cleazer said:
Sound seems pretty good so far. Lets see what happens when it gets loud.

Holding up nicely, it seems. I can understand Bono quite well. This is a great stream so far!

I just realized....I'm not going to be able to be at the setlist party for Portland because it's 3 hours behind us:sad:

circa1992 said:
I just realized....I'm not going to be able to be at the setlist party for Portland because it's 3 hours behind us:sad:

:censored: I didn't even think of that...and I have semester exams the next day :uhoh: but there's no way I'm missing it...good thing I don't have to be in school until 10:30!! :lol: :ohmy:

U2Girl1978 said:

It doesn't even sound like Been Around the Front, Been Around the Back... :hmm:

It sounds like that to me when I listen closely, but when I'm not paying attention, it sounds like hilarious things such as the aforementioned "beer around the bar, beer around the 'fro"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom