St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that's the first shout i've gotten in 8 months. thanks lila. i love and miss you guys! here's love from Philly!

Axver said:

GA! Wouldn't have it any other way. I'll be at both Auckland shows, Brisbane, and both in Melbourne.

I keep thinking about Sydney but I can't really afford it and Kanye West is putting me off trying.

ive got ga for all my shows aswell, but i only managed to get aukland 1, brisbane and adelaide :(

id like to go to aukland 2, but no ticket and nobody to go with :(

Kimla, I'm ok...

I had a lost weekend. Sorry 'bout that. Trying to get in the spirit of things.:huh: And not succeeding. Did I spell that right? Anyway...

:wink:

LucyChoclateFactory.jpg

Due to popular demand (or something like that) I will now look into Firefox. Thank you all for the peer pressure!!! :mad:

Haha, jokes all around and such.

Got Philk? said:
amerrydeath/anyone,
I guess I'm looking for probably some older stuff. I can get a lot of newer concert from my girlfriend.

I've got a couple Boy tour, a Unforgettable Fire tour, some ZooTV/Zooropa tour, Lovetown tour, one Elevation tour, and some Vertigo tour. My email is onebloodonelife (at) hotmail (dot) com if you'd like to set something up.

quadcaster said:

ive got ga for all my shows aswell, but i only managed to get aukland 1, brisbane and adelaide :(

id like to go to aukland 2, but no ticket and nobody to go with :(

I'm sure tickets will become available closer to the concert, so don't give up on Auckland II just yet.

Adelaide is the only show I really can't go to, as I'd miss too much of uni.

hi,

saw a bunch of people talking about this in the after party the other night, but i am not sure if it got posted. it is boston 4 bad with alison by elvis costello at the end. great snippet. both ali and elvis were at the soundboard.

http://s37.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FC1ZJCR4U73F2ATP2PCPG1MLB

top 5 u2 shows i've been at, out of 30 or so. meeting elvis backstage added to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom