St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
quadcaster said:

axver, i live in brissy 2 man, what time here will the live streamy thing start? :drool:

One o'clock our time, I believe.

And I'd add you to MSN if I used it more regularly than once every month or two. :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

at first, Bono sounded nasal at the beginning of the concert, then later on, he didn't

maybe it was me and my U2 Virgina Concert Ears

Mysterious Ways :drool:

I noticed that at the shows I was at, too. Very high-pitched Bono for COBL & Vertigo, then normal Bono by the middle of the show. :shrug:

Lila64 said:
I vote for 'I See Red' khanada

And hello quadcaster and RedrocksU2 :hug: Are all the Lemonadestanders who aren't at the show, here? :hmm:

i got you= best enz song ever :wink:

i saw finns when they were here mid this year and it was the best concert ive seen since popmart brisbane :D

cant wait for march/may cause of U2 then finns :D

Axver said:

Hm, no. Firstly, WGRYWH seems out of place and isn't as good as the other songs anyway. Desire needs Watchtower. And closing with a massive Gone solo would own.

Love thei nclusion of Acrobat and Electric Co. though. How about ...

16. Zoo Station
17. Until The End Of The World
18. The Fly
19. Acrobat
20. God Part II

21. Desire
22. All Along The Watchtower
23. The Electric Co.
24. Gone

So unrealistic it's not funny, but wow, talk about rocking the place out.

God Part II would not fit with the Achtung set. Take out The Electric Co. and put it earlier in the set instead oif Gloria. Now we get this:

Zoo Station
Untill The End of The World
The Fly
Acrobat

God Part II
Desire
Christmas(Baby Please Come Home)
Yaweh
Bad/40 snippets

quadcaster said:

i got you= best enz song ever :wink:

i saw finns when they were here mid this year and it was the best concert ive seen since popmart brisbane :D

cant wait for march/may cause of U2 then finns :D

Oh man, how good were the Finns in Brisbane eh? Shame the crowd really sucked.

But Six Months In A Leaky Boat OWNED with the extended solo at the end, and I Got You was just as awesome.

Axver said:

Hm, no. Firstly, WGRYWH seems out of place and isn't as good as the other songs anyway. Desire needs Watchtower. And closing with a massive Gone solo would own.

Love thei nclusion of Acrobat and Electric Co. though. How about ...

16. Zoo Station
17. Until The End Of The World
18. The Fly
19. Acrobat
20. God Part II

21. Desire
22. All Along The Watchtower
23. The Electric Co.
24. Gone

So unrealistic it's not funny, but wow, talk about rocking the place out.

hmmm...I thought the same thing with The Fly -> Wild Horses, but then I played Chicago 9/21 against Amsterdam 7/16's Horses with a 6 second fade

and it sounded seemless

and that encore would make my head explode

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I am glad to hear that! So I have something to look forward to in PORTLAND!:wink: :hyper:

I guess you mean so we have something to look forward to. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallucination said:

God Part II would not fit with the Achtung set. Take out The Electric Co. and put it earlier in the set instead oif Gloria. Now we get this:

Zoo Station
Untill The End of The World
The Fly
Acrobat

God Part II
Desire
Christmas(Baby Please Come Home)
Yaweh
Bad/40 snippets

I think God Part II works perfectly with the dark Achtung stuff, considering God Part II basically gave birth to it.

But yeah, Electric Co. in the main set is better. I prefer closing with Gone, though, and I'd rather take out Yahweh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom