South America 2005-2006

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr McPhisto

Babyface
bono said that "we're working on it" when he received the Neruda's Medal of Honor...I hope they will retunr to this land, btw Im from Chile :D

I'm so sad!:sad:

Look at this:

U2 To Tour in '05... But Don't Buy Tickets Yet!
Paul McGuinness has confirmed that U2 will tour next year but urged fans not to buy tickets until details are confirmed.

U2 manager Paul McGuinness today confirmed that the band will set out on a major tour next year but urged the band's fans not to part with any money for concert tickets until the tour details are confirmed.

An announcement is expected in the coming months. Some web sites are currently offering tickets for speculative dates.

"We are still very much in the planning stages of our tour for next year which will visit the US, Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia, and the band is really looking forward to getting out on the road." said McGuinness today.

"As soon as we have finalised the plans, the tour will be announced on U2.Com as usual and purchase instructions will be clearly available. Nothing is confirmed until the official tour announcement, no tickets will be on sale until after this time."

U2's forthcoming album, 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb', will be released by Universal Island Records on 22nd November.

'Vertigo', the first single from the album, is currently Number 1 on the download chart and hits shops on 8th November.

U2.com

Where is Brazil???????????????????:sad:

I still don´t understand why the hell U2 don´t care about play in South America again :sad: :( :ohmy:
That´s no fair :mad: while every European or US fan can wait comofortably for many concerts in their countries, here in South America we must listen bootlegs, we must keep out of bussiness, signing petitions, etc, etc :rant:

WHY ????

South American Leg was THE BEST of the whole Pop Mart tour, with sould out stadiums, greatest audiences, great performances by the band, etc, so I still don´t understand that :silent: :down:

I know if tomorrow U2 decides to go for a South American Tour, that would be an extraordinary leg :yes:

PS: Why not a petition from a SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR, instead just Brazil ? :wave:

Hey South Americans friends!

I'll have sign the petitionline,
for to bring U2 next year to South America !

cheers U2C (from the Netherlands)

After the success of the Popmart shows in South America, you'd think they'd be keen to go back.....

I also signed it. During Popmart, U2 had a hard time here in the states, and were feeling very down, probably thinking that what it once meant to be U2 was over. However, they said that when they played South America, the crowds were overwhelmingly great, and they realized how great it was to be U2 again.

I would think that you South Americans are one of the reasons why we are even looking forward to another tour next year. I hope you guys get your tour!

Don't despair just yet, HTDAAB's success may yet bring U2 to S. America in 2006.

that's exactly what I'm thinking... specially when the EUROPE dates are STADIUM shows... that can make the thrick :wink:

... I hope :sad:

Back
Top Bottom