Sources for concert setlists.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to all five October NYC shows, and have a seat for three - 10/7, 10/11 and 10/14 (all my attention will be on the show the 2 nights I have GA :wink: ) , I can do it for one of those three if you want. Might also be possible for me to do it 11/21 (again, have GA for 11/22). It is easier for me to do it via AIM, which I have on my phone, than text message I think, and more instant and reliable, I think and the recipient doesn't need to be on their cell phone. I could do it via text though if need be.

If you want me to do one of those nights, then let me know, I will send my screen name and you can send me yours for our buddy lists. You should be up on your acronyms. :wink:

Last edited:
Okee doke, I got it, I will send you mine. I see RademR said he'd do the 11th, so I can do either the 7th or 14th (or maybe both).

ya ill do 10/11 (unless I don't get service, wasnt a problem last time in MSG).

just let me know who i should text.

you can text me if you'd like. Do you have AOL IM or Yahoo messenger? Or I can email you my number if you post your email addy

If I get tickets to Boston I'll text; I just need a single for the 4th and two for the 5th (though I'd totally do a single if my friend bailed out on me). I managed to snag tickets to both Boston shows last week ABSOLUTELY last minute, so hopefully I can do so again for December.

(And might I add dirt cheap-- a friend won three Loge seats and we got two balconies off eBay for FIFTY, both of them together!)

I'm heading to both Vegas shows at the MGM. Should I tell people what they play? I really have no idea how you people go about that. But if I'm needed just let me know, I'll be happy to report for duty! :yes:

catlhere said:
I'm heading to both Vegas shows at the MGM. Should I tell people what they play? I really have no idea how you people go about that. But if I'm needed just let me know, I'll be happy to report for duty! :yes:

People usually text message via their phones. Or sometimes they call. Or sometimes both if you are lucky, LOL. A lot of people are going to Vegas (not me :sad: )

Lila64 said:

People usually text message via their phones. Or sometimes they call. Or sometimes both if you are lucky, LOL. A lot of people are going to Vegas (not me :sad: )

Aww. Well we just lucked out that ticketmaster wasn't slowing up for us those days. I have AIM capability on my phone, although I'm not too sure how well my reception will be (P.O.S. T-mobile :mad: ) But if someone wants me to message their name with the updates, I'll be happy to. As for letting someone listen on the phone, sure, I don't care. As long as they don't get bothered by my mom's insane screaming. :wink:

I'll be texting Lila tomorrow night from Philly. Just a warning...I'm a little rusty on my snippets. Please be patient!

don't worry about being exact on snippets. Snippets can always be told post-show of course. Can't wait :hyper: (and I posted a note in your journal last night :wink: )

I will not be available on 10/17 for texting/phoning. Hopefully, someone going to the show will volunteer to text someone here. Hope it works out!!! :huh:

Well... due to the weather, I may not be going out tonite as planned... If someone is interested in texting, please contact ASAP

Back
Top Bottom