SOS important question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stingray

Acrobat
I have a question. How early should I be at the arena in order to get 2 GA tickets from the window. THat's all I can afford and I'm willing to wait in line all day if I have to. But I have no car and I'm relying on BART to get me down there, so I need to know what buses to take.

Thanks!

(btw, I know there's a thread for this, but it seems it's being ignored)

Get there when the box office opens because you never know what time they'll release the tkts, and you need to be as close to the start of the line as possible. Last Sat. those of us got to the Pond box office after 2 pm got nothing.

Stingray said:
So is 11:30 early enough?

the box office will probably open around 10 am. you shoudl call the arena and find out. Get there well BEFORE the box office opens, as there will probably be a line of fans already formed. Also, hang around the box office even if they don't release anything right away- in San Diego, GAs were released a couple of hours after the box office first opened.

good luck! :)

Thanks a lot guys. I also looked on the HP Pavillion's site and it said the box office opens 3 hours prior to the event. So I'll probably get there as early as possible and just hang out and wait, hopefull I'll get tickets. Also, is there a possibility if we don't get tickets at the box office that fans will be selling extra tickets at face value? There's no way I'm gonna be able to get anything from a scalper...

Stingray said:
Thanks a lot guys. I also looked on the HP Pavillion's site and it said the box office opens 3 hours prior to the event. So I'll probably get there as early as possible and just hang out and wait, hopefull I'll get tickets. Also, is there a possibility if we don't get tickets at the box office that fans will be selling extra tickets at face value? There's no way I'm gonna be able to get anything from a scalper...

i'd say there's a good possibility of fans selling tickets for face- you'll have to do a lot of networking, though, in order to let people know that you want tickets! or, you could make a sign that says "need tickets!"... (i know it sounds lame, but i've seen people do it, and it's the most effective way to get someone's attention!)

good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom