Songs to be played before the show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
What songs could be played over the PA before the band hit the stage? Here's a few to get you going:

'You Dropped A Bomb On Me' - The Gap Band
'Atomic' - Blondie
'TNT' - AC/DC

(11 more days)

Well, during Elevation, they played Beatles songs. So perhaps something equally as rousing will be played this time. I'd like to see them continue with the same Beatles songs - that would be fun and bring back so many great memories!

They also played Beatles before the show during Joshua tree tour.
Maybe it's time for something new.
I suggest: Heart of Gold - Neil Young (for no other reason than it's a great song)

Back in Black - instrumental version. the music is right for a rock concert and almost everyone knows it.

Born Slippy by the Underworld - if that doesn't get everyone hyped up, nothing will.

Numb1075 said:
Back in Black - instrumental version. the music is right for a rock concert and almost everyone knows it.

Born Slippy by the Underworld - if that doesn't get everyone hyped up, nothing will.

OOOOooooo.. Please, yes, play Born Slippy! Jumbo? Pearls Girl? Dinosaur Adventure? << note: Dinosaur Adventure was THE MOST dazzling live thing I've ever seen. I think the crowd was bouncing to that for weeks afterwards.

But, methinks those tracks would have suited Popmart more appropriately. I think we might hear more Ramones, Iggy Pop, Clash, et al for this tour, given the nature of the new album.

Back
Top Bottom