song after u2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After many years I got around to downloading it a 3 days before travelling over to MSG, loved the song and played it several times over on the flight (along with 'The Maker').. so it was very bizarre then hearing it close the concert!. It's a great album. Does anybody know if it's Aaron Neville who sings parts of 'The Maker'?

I didn't even realize that there was a song after U2!! My brain was always mush after the concert was over!

Jim said:
Does anybody know if it's Aaron Neville who sings parts of 'The Maker'?

It is indeed Aaron Neville on The Maker and a couple other tracks on Acadie. And you CAN quote me on that. :wink:

That's right, Adam and Larry are featured on Still Water as well as Jolie Louise where you can hear Larry counting off to begin the tune. Great CD Acadie is....

romi said:
I didn't even realize that there was a song after U2!! My brain was always mush after the concert was over!

same here :lol: I don't remember a song after U2, I just remember singing "how looong to sing this sooong" for a long, long time.

1985 by Bowling for Soup! They sang about U2!

There was something, and blondie
and U2 still on MTV
her two kids
in high school
they tell her that she's uncool
cos she's still preoccupied
with 19, 19
1985!

This is my understanding from the topic "song after U2"

could someone please sum up and tell what song is still water that larry and adam were in and what song is THE MAKER and when are they both played.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
if i got into a tag team wrestlemania match and i had to pick one famous musician to be on my side, it would be aaron neville.

he's fucking huge.

and the mole on his face would scare even King Kong Bundy

Back
Top Bottom