Someone should tell Bono...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he only wore it at one show didnt he?

and did it have a purpose or was he just wearing it for the shit of it?

shaun vox said:
hes going for the axl rose look hahaha

i guess that means the kilt will be coming out next... :eyebrow:

:wink:

yeah, i'm not a fan of the police hat. :reject: but i *like* the tacky red jacket... :huh:

I do not dig Bono in a cop hat, I hated the Discotheque video. I like the blindfold though :macdevil: :drool:

I saw a Denver pic where he had it on too, still haven't found out exactly what song (from the Denver pic it looks like The Fly) or why he's wearing it...<g>

He wears it during Zoo Station. It's not a policeman's hat but more like a train station agent's. Or whatever you call that person. What the hell do you call a guy that runs a train anyway?

:huh:

He did? Must have been for a few seconds, cause I sure as hell didn't see it :huh: And he and Edge were right in front of the elipse during Zoo Station..

Last edited:
I think this was during Zoo Station...

3517220050420Denver10-med.jpg

He isn't wearing a hat in the picture. I was at both Denver shows and he called for it at Denver 1 ( I was in the ellipse too), but didn't wear it...wore it for the Achtung Baby encore for Denver 2.

Looks like a bit of a rip of Scott Weiland's look with Velvet Revolver.

VR-Scott-Weiland4-400.jpg

Are we sure it's a policeman's hat and not a mailman's hat? Wasn't Bono's dad a mailman?

He wore it for three or four songs last night in Seattle starting with Zoo Station.
The Seattle Times had a good idea-they called it a conductors hat which makes sense for Zoo Station.
I kinda liked it. It's very rock and roll. The red jacked has to go though...

Back
Top Bottom