Some European Dates confirmed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mid week shows

oh well, I stand corrected about mid- week shows. Well I'm hoping they stick to the planned dates for the Uk shows, they work out very well for me as I'll be on holiday around then anyway!

Yeah, it's half official (every Hungarian radio, website, TV announced) that july 5th Puskas Ferenc Stadion!!!
Right after the exams! :dance:

Last edited:
boystupidboy said:
Twickenham,London;Feckin nightmare to get into/out of.Oh why won't they play Coventry:sad: :drool:

Twickenham really isn't that bad you have just got to know what you are doing there's tons of parking about a mile away and the station is really easy to get to.

1o.o6.2005- gelsenkirchen,
07.07.2005 - berlin,
09.07.2005 - paris and
03.08.2005 - münchen --
maybe,-----------------------:eyebrow:

VakZ said:

Bloody Hell:mad: !

The Amsterdam Arena! I really don't like that. First of all it's really fucked up sound you hear there and second (and mayby the most important thing) it the home of Ajax (a soccerteam) and because I'm a fan of their biggest rivals (FEYENOORD) I really have to think if I'm going to attend these gigs.

I really hope that the dates are true, but that the location isn't!!

I wrote in a dutch newspaper 1, 4, 5 june and in Amsterdam!!
so 'still cannot make plans for vacation as long as the dates are not sure :(

and for Vakz:
je hebt gelijk de muziek klinkt beter in de Kuip, zeker als dat dak weer dicht moet. De stones was genieten! En eminen (voor zoonlief) was een drama daarbij vergeleken.
Wel is het lekker dicht bij mij. Als je niet gaat: wil je dan voor mij in de rij staan :):):):)

Mawt

super fly guy said:
Will they come to scotland?

It's been noted on the list on the first page they're due to play Hampeden in Glasgow on the 21st of June, I hope they add another date.

Is Hampeden an arena, stadium, or outdoor? If it's an arena, they likely play an extra date since they usually play two arena dates at least for Scotland.

jedi Larry said:
Is Hampeden an arena, stadium, or outdoor? If it's an arena, they likely play an extra date since they usually play two arena dates at least for Scotland.

Hampden is a stadium. Huge stadium.

Back
Top Bottom