So We Begin Again....The Brussels Setlist Party Part Uno!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
A little early am I, well I cannot sleep.
Why?, its no diffrent to any other night......execpt tonight we've got heavy rain, the Seinfeld Marathon (all 180 episodes BACK TO BACK) and oh yeah, some Irish band playing to a sold out crowd in Brussels.

:wave:

FlyYourKite said:
Yeah!! :rockon: :dance:

I so want to be in Europe. :sigh:

If we put our pocket money together we can probabley afford a GA ticket to share.
How's Nice, France sound to you on August 3rd......I wish I could finance another trip!

Two quickies.....

How long till the show starts?, I might need to Nap...and probably sleep past the show..

and

Do we have a source at all for the show?

FlyYourKite said:
All I know is that it's almost 5:30 there...but I don't know when the show starts. Is it at 7:30 like in the 1st leg?

No idea about the source :shrug: :sad:

No....U2 will problably show up in about 3.45 hours...that will be 21.00 or 21.15 because of the darkness setting in so that will be 14:00 or 14:15 in American time or something like that. There's a timedifference of 7 hours I believe

zwervers2 said:

No....U2 will problably show up in about 3.45 hours...that will be 21.00 or 21.15 because of the darkness setting in so that will be 14:00 or 14:15 in American time or something like that. There's a timedifference of 7 hours I believe

Alright, thanks.

whats up everyone?
been awhile since one of these, looking forward to tonight, see what they got in store for us.

FlyYourKite said:

:lol:

All this time difference figuring out is hurting my brain :scream:

Why can't we all be on the same time, at least if they just have "U2 Time" when they are on tour....and we can all set our clocks to the exact same time.

menelaos said:

When knowing that outside of the stadium there are 10.000 pairs of ears...??
Don't think so...

Did they also do Vertigo aswell?....Maybe they'll suprise us With Zoo Station or Streets even.

bathiu said:
On U2log there's info that they did a soundcheck for Love And Peace... opening song?
And on U2achtung they said also Vertigo and ZooStation was being played(??)/checked...?

I'm gonna try having a nap....Mum thinks i'm crazy just to get up for a setlist party.......Bring on the coffee!...

I hope I get up, Vertigo shall wake me up at 4:45am...(thanks u2 IPod) It'll probably wake the rest of the house up to.

bono_man2002 said:
I'm gonna try having a nap....Mum thinks i'm crazy just to get up for a setlist party.......Bring on the coffee!...

I hope I get up, Vertigo shall wake me up at 4:45am...(thanks u2 IPod) It'll probably wake the rest of the house up to.

Happy sleeping! We'll see you when you awake from your slumber :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom