So We Begin Again....The Brussels Setlist Party Part Uno!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What other events occur at this stadium? Do they mean 3 toilets for the GA area?

I can only imagine a soccer match and they have only 3 toilets.:huh:

The Thrills finished about 45 mins. ago and Snow Patrol came on about 15 minutes ago, so probably looking at 9:15 Brussels time for U2 (which was dress rehearsal start time last night), which is an hour from right now.

No spoken words said:
Hate the game, not the playa! NSW is in the Hizzouse!!! Um. Word up to the G's. Yo.

Oy.

The party can start, NSW's in the house!!!!!

And I'm here for now
But cannot stay
I'm working from
3 to 7 today!

Have I mentioned this before? Oh, well...I'm just happy to be at a setlist party again!!!

will the lemon pop up???????? NO

will we see some new material never heared before?? NO

will everybody go totaly insane when EVERYONE begins...??
HELL YEAH:drool:

wait... how are we suppose to know the songs?

does anybody has sombody in the stadium?

a web page?

what?

WHAT? :crazy:

Dalton said:
Are there any other Sox?

I don't get why you Red Sox fans insist upon calling your team "the Sox", when the White Sox are the ones who really are identified with that name. Red Sox jerseys say "Red Sox", wheras the word "White" does not appear anywhere on a Sox uniform. I can understand the Red Sox being referred to as "the Sox" in Boston, but that's where it ends...at least until the real Sox go back to these uniforms.

Last edited:
knox said:

I don't get why you Red Sox fans insist upon calling your team "the Sox", when the White Sox are the ones who really are identified with that name. Red Sox jerseys say "Red Sox", wheras the word "White" does not appear anywhere on a Sox uniform. I can understand the Red Sox being referred to as "the Sox" in Boston, but that's where it ends...at least until the real Sox go back to these uniforms.

I'm not a Sox :wink: fan. Who are the White Sox? Do they have a stadium?

Diane L said:
NSW, I didn't realize you were at FOX Sports Net.

You must have some interesting stories about Keith Olbermann then...

Yeah, I work in programming for FSN's national office. Olbermann's era here was interesting. We paid a lot of $$$ to pry him away from ESPN, along with Chris Myers. It did not really translate into better ratings for our National News, which is now defunct, we only do Regional News now. He was.....from what I've heard....difficult to work with.

Dalton, what the hell is FSW??? FOX Sports World? FOX Sports West? FOX Sports Wilmington?

knox said:

I thought they were the black sox :p

I'll be happy to call the Red Sox the World Series winning Red Sox if that would curb the confusion...

Chizip said:

he is a Cubs fan, so he isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer :wink:

Well, it's an international board, and I'm certain that the Red Sox are more well known than the White Sox outside of the country, especially since the Red Sox are reigning champions, over the St. Louis Cardinals. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom