So We Begin Again....The Brussels Setlist Party Part Uno!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again U2.com has screwed us. At least they could have given fan club members an attractive Vertigo '05 bottle to piss in.

:hyper: :hyper:

I'm sneaking on now. I might be able to be here around 2:30 EST for a few minutes and 5:30 for a few minutes...I'm working from now till 2 pm, then 3-7 pm...darn it!!! But I just want to say HI! to all my setlist buddies!!! :wave:

*grabs a Tim Tam for the road and walks out*

MrBrau1 said:
Could you really enjoy your "front row spot" with soggy underpants? Or a load in your pants? How about dehydrating and passing out front row? Europe is screwed up.

Festivals are even better.. those portaloos.. :yikes:

lisa2004 said:

We'll get there hon.. :)

Elbows at the ready! And Ive been getting a tad worried about the sprinting we'll have to do when those gates open.. and im really not very quick.. :huh: oh well, all part of the GA experience I guess :wink:

I have the same problem...it's gonna be a looooong walk:ohmy:
I'm already training for it...well..that's my plan!

Leetah said:

:lmao:

here in Holland we have something for women so they can take a piss while they're standing, just like man...:lol: it's called 'plastuit'

( me and my girlfriends already bought them for the concert..just in case:wink: )

When are THEY gonna get over here to the UK? Sounds ingenious! :lmao:

Leetah said:

I added a daily 1.3 mile run to my regular work out (and lord knows I am not a runner) a few months ago just in preparation for Dublin :shifty:

i went and saw KISS (i was dragged along :wink: ) and it was a stadium and if you left, you lose your place...

guys were peeing everywhere and the smell :huh: I was so grossed out.....i pushed my way to the front got pulled out and narrowly missed getting pulled up on stage EEEK!...

i love stadium shows, but you gotta take a small bottle of water hide it under your arm (under the other arm is your big arse lens camera haha) and take TINY sips throughout the hours of the concert to keep you hydrated...

its worked at other concerts i've been too .... cause i'm not missing out on being a stones through from a crotch for a bit of a wee....

:lol:

Leetah said:

So, whats the training schedule? Any tips on my getting fit enough to sprint the length of a football stadium in 4 days?? :huh:

FlyYourKite said:

:yikes: I wish you the best of luck Miroslava.

Thanks... :hug: I think I am going to need it... plus it is not just me, I have to hmmm shorter (I am not anywhere near dainty) friends to take care of, so I am going to have to grab each chickie by the hand and run!!! :lol:

I am so glad I am only doing GA for Dublin 1... I am nervous now! :scream:

what time does the concert start eastern standard time (usa)?

Awsome...:drool:

Crazzzy...:hyper:

...and so cool...:rockon:

BTW... no offense, but that report sounded like from someone in mid 30s or even 40something y.o.:tsk: They don't remember what a "party" is anymore.

a) it's not true about the toilets, there's no lotery in Europe, no special wristbands, it's clear that while you're out from the front of the stage it's possible you wont come back, what's the problem? That way everyone can be close to the band.
b) it's not true about the water, but the water is usualy at the back of the stadium, opposite to the stage, so yes, those close to the stage have no idea about it
c) from those reports it's nothing diferent than my last stadium show, Mettalica's show... last time I checked Mettalica fans were allitle bit more, ahem, "crazy" than U2 fans, but it was a really great show and there were no problems with toilets and water...

It's all "normal"... there's nothing to worry about...

lisa2004 said:

So, whats the training schedule? Any tips on my getting fit enough to sprint the length of a football stadium in 4 days?? :huh:

:lol:

i reckon just run it, till you feel you are about to die...because you'll have like an enternity before the guys get one stage to get your breath back hehehe

just pick a spot on the horizen alone the fence and run for it pushing people if needs be :wink:

just imagine the view you'll get if your inside the bomb shelter :drool: :drool: :drool:

Miroslava said:

Thanks... :hug: I think I am going to need it... plus it is not just me, I have to hmmm shorter (I am not anywhere near dainty) friends to take care of, so I am going to have to grab each chickie by the hand and run!!! :lol:

I am so glad I am only doing GA for Dublin 1... I am nervous now! :scream:

Hope you survive GA. And have a great time! Of course you will, it's U2. :) :hug:

I have GA's for the 3rd leg, but I don't think I could do GA in stadiums. :yikes:

ramblin rose said:
Wow, this has turned into a very inviting thread.:huh:

I want to hear more about this Dutch invention for woman.

newpack.gif

daygloeyes2 said:

Hope you survive GA. And have a great time! Of course you will, it's U2. :) :hug:

I have GA's for the 3rd leg, but I don't think I could do GA in stadiums. :yikes:

GAs in the U.S. = not a problem
GAs in Europe = *grabs paper bag and breathes*

Thank god for my section 301 for Dub 2 and 225 for Dub 3

:drool: :drool:

bathiu said:
Awsome...:drool:

Crazzzy...:hyper:

...and so cool...:rockon:

BTW... no offense, but that report sounded like from someone in mid 30s or even 40something y.o.:tsk: They don't remember what a "party" is anymore.

a) it's not true about the toilets, there's no lotery in Europe, no special wristbands, it's clear that while you're out from the front of the stage it's possible you wont come back, what's the problem? That way everyone can be close to the band.
b) it's not true about the water, but the water is usualy at the back of the stadium, opposite to the stage, so yes, those close to the stage have no idea about it
c) from those reports it's nothing diferent than my last stadium show, Mettalica's show... last time I checked Mettalica fans were allitle bit more, ahem, "crazy" than U2 fans, but it was a really great show and there were no problems with toilets and water...

It's all "normal"... there's nothing to worry about...

Yeah, but it makes me feel better about not being able to go to Europe :lol:

Imagine being the most excited you've ever been in your life and awaiting this concert for days, weeks, months, even years and you get a kick-ass spot near the front only to shit your pants and have to be carried off on a stretcher :uhoh:

Those poor people. :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Imagine being the most excited you've ever been in your life and awaiting this concert for days, weeks, months, even years and you get a kick-ass spot near the front only to shit your pants and have to be carried off on a stretcher :uhoh:

Those poor people. :hug:

depends.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom