So We Begin Again....The Brussels Setlist Party Part Uno!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:
what language do they speak in Belgium?:reject:

Belgium is at a cultural crossroad between Germanic Europe and Romance Europe. It has Dutch speakers (the Flemings), mainly in the north, French speakers, mainly in the south (the Walloons) but also in the center (in and around the capital Brussels), and a small number of German speakers in the east. This cultural and linguistic diversity is reflected in its complex institutions and political history.

Pop Artist said:
If you can read French (which I can read some), U2achtung.com looks like they are updating too, but it might be in their forum - that's where I got my play-by-play for the Euro Elevation shows. :)

is there an english translation for u2achtung.com? i've wanted to sign up there since i met a couple in chicago from france who post there. i just can't seem to find my way arouond enough to sign in since i don't speak french lol.

I am getting really tired of flipping over ESPN to watch sports and seeing stuff like that poker show with Michael Madsen.

Ok, so I am officially lost between the toilets, the pissing machines, the Red Sox vs. White Sox (and baseball in general) and the fact that this thread has 20 pages before the beginning of the concert :huh:

Still happy to be here :D

U2@NYC said:
Ok, so I am officially lost between the toilets, the pissing machines, the Red Sox vs. White Sox (and baseball in general) and the fact that this thread has 20 pages before the beginning of the concert :huh:

Still happy to be here :D

yeah!:rockon:

knox said:
I am getting really tired of flipping over ESPN to watch sports and seeing stuff like that poker show with Michael Madsen.
OMFG Tilt is the gay but the schwab is teh fat.

VertigoGal said:

yup...except I won't be able to get on from the 16th-26th (this month) most likely...im gonna be in cleveland visting my family, getting spoiled by grandparents, etc...

cedar point! :hyper:

I went to Cedar Point last summer! It was awesome (if you like roller coasters) Gotta love the grandparents! I'm in New York now for the summer getting spoiled by my family:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom