So how did people do for Boston?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Was GA even possible?

I got through fairly easily this morning... I thought that since I wasnt aiming for GA, that I would be able to get good seats elsewhere. So the first set of tickets pop up... they're $165 each, and WAY back from the stage, so I didnt buy them and searched again under best available in that range - I get the "no tickets available" sentence. So I send back again for best available...and this time there was no box to enter my password - after completely freaking out - I reloaded the page and was able to do it. This time their in the top balcony at $95 a pop.. decent, but not as good as I hoped. They're several sections over from one of the elevation shows I went to last time (behind the stage)... and there the acoustics were TERRIBLE. This presale is just a joke,as I know I dont need to tell. Not only are GA's impossible - but so are the good seats. $40 dollars well spent. The U2 site isnt even that good.

I got two seats way up high in the back for 5/24. I also got through right at 10:00 but no GA. 50$ is all I feel comfortable spending for a ticket at this point. So not quite what I wanted but I am glad I have tickets. I went to 3 Boston shows on the Elevation tour and my best experience was actually the final show for which I had similar seats way in the back. So I figure it all works out okay. Especially if you are lucky enough to be surrounded by other excited fans. :)

I wanted GA... ended buying tickets in the Loge area.... still looking for GA and willing to trade what I have. Did they even put any GA on sale? Some fan club.... you'd think they would give the fan club members the chance of buying them first. I miss propaganda... it was easy, much less stressful and I got everything I asked for from them.... all without interupting any of my time at work. I'm just so disappointed.

I'm not a happy camper! Got thru at 10:02am. No GA's available!!! Went for a good Loge seat. ONE TICKET! Couldn't afford 2. Then, got a decent San Diego seat from a friend.

I got screwed at 10AM because I had two browsers running to see which one would pop up first and they caught it and cancelled them both... and I was sitting, fittingly, in my Contracts class at the time. So, I ended up spending a wad of cash on 2 Loge seats @ 165 each for Tuesday's show. It was either section 20 (behind the stage) or section 5, which was further but straight on. I went for 5, thinking 20 was too much of a gamble for sight. I'm a little bummed that there was no GA, anyone think there will be a shot for those on Saturday?

trainwreck. logged in since 8am, 10:01,"no GA available" and then Ticketmaster's site fucked up and the "confirmation" text image DIDN'T APPEAR :scream: :scream: :scream:
so by the time I had opened another browser etc etc... I was fucked.
but at least I *got* seats. I'll need a goddamned telescope to see anything, but I'm at least IN.

Hello,

I've just bought one ticket on Zone 7, row A. Is it really a long distance? As far as I am planning to get GA's to MSG and Boston 2, I would like to watch the concert from abroad once. Did I make it bad?

I was one of the few "lucky" ones. I got to shell out $165 each for sect 21 row 9 for the 26th. Right next to the stage
(unless they move it like other venues, doubt it though, the setup of the Fleet Center forces the stage at that end)

Back
Top Bottom