Sleepless Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's either gonna be TONS of caffeine.

Or I'm takin a xanax so I don't lose my freakin mind. :huh:

I'm already carb loading. I may even go for some blood doping. There's no way I'm not getting Denver GAs. I've already spent twenty hours training with Typing Tutor Pro. I'm up to 3000 words per minute.

Being that half of the GAs are already in scalper's hands, I've really got to applaud all of you for trying.

But just remember if you don't end up with GAs to NOT purchase them from scalpers. Why help the people causing the problems?

U2utah2U said:
I'm already carb loading. I may even go for some blood doping. There's no way I'm not getting Denver GAs. I've already spent twenty hours training with Typing Tutor Pro. I'm up to 3000 words per minute.

:lol:

Good luck to everyone on the general sale tommorrow. Make sure you keep checking back to here as people were really helpful with getting tickets in the UK today :)

Yes good luck to everybody and dont give up hope if you dont get in after the first few times!

lol you'll be lucky to get anything, go with that attitude and if you get GA then so be it

I wouldnt be surprised if less than 2% of this board buying tickets tomorrow get GA.

hell the European shows sold 325,000 tickets in less than 2 hours, out of how many total shows that went on sale today?

Fuck theres only 13 US shows right now, undoubtedly more will be added probably tomorrow, if theres 20,000 capacity for each venue, thats approx 260,000 tickets at best (not counting presale and set aside tix) figure there are at least 500,000 people aiming for these tix at least

They will be gone in an hour at most.

I'm thinking I won't get GA for the ones already announced, but if I can get in on one of the added rollover dates, that'd be sweet. Though I don't exactly want to spend all day in front of a computer...:hmm:

:yikes:

I'm going to need Tylenol PM just to sleep.

I have a bid in on eBay for two GA's (actually less than face value, oddly enough), but I'm still trying in the morning.

If I get any tickets after this whole mess, I'll be overjoyed. And if I get extra tickets, I'll gladly pass 'em on at face value.

I won't be taking any sleep aids so I'm sure to wake up...I've been obsessing about Boston GA's on the 26th all day.

I've got some e-bay bids in myself but there's still plenty of time to get more, in case the worst happens tomorrow.

Until then...I am leaving my computer on tonight, with Ticketmaster.com open to the page where I can by the May 26th tickets, logged into my account. I have double checked my credit card info. I will also be on the phone...Ticketmaster is #21 on my speed dial!

I warned you I was obsessed. :crack:

I've hung my sanity on getting GAs for Boston on the 26th...although I'll also accept the mid-range tix if GAs aren't available. :crazy:
I'll worry about paying for the airfare & hotel later!! :ohmy:

discothequeLP said:

:up:

I FUCKIN NEED THOSE SAN DIEGO GA'S!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

So do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: I friggin live in san diego and couldn't get them in the presale! :(
Please may the gods look over me or someone with some luck! :wink:

lol get over the GA's seriously people, I am with ya I want em, but any ticket tomorrow is going to please me enough.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

So do I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: I friggin live in san diego and couldn't get them in the presale! :(
Please may the gods look over me or someone with some luck! :wink:

I live less than 5 minutes away from the Pond in Anaheim and I couldn't get crap in the presale. All I got was aggravation from the damn error messages. :madspit:

Yes...I'm still pissed.

lol come on all you gotta do is look at rattle and hum style bono with his long flowing hair and you wont be pissed anymore! Good luck tomorrow it is always great seeing the band in your home town!

Back
Top Bottom