Sir Paul In NYC ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bizkit34

Acrobat
Sir Paul McCartney plays MSG on 10/5 and doesnt play again until 10/8. Wouldn't it be cool if he joined the boys for sgt. peppers on 10/7 in MSG? this is not a rumor, i just thought it would be a cool idea.

:drool:

This would be a perfect occasion to play a Sgt. Pepper, Helter Skelter and Blackbird medley

(don't think it will happen, though :wink:).

Where does McCartney play 10/8?

Last edited:
I actually saw Paul when he came to DC's MCI Center a few years ago. Even though he's an old dude & his voice is a little strained, he put on a pretty darn good show (though the opening 20 mins. featured some strange Cirque de Soleil-type thing..). The best part of the show, however, was when it hit me that I was watching A BEATLE live in concert! :ohmy: DC's only a 4-hour drive from NY, and an even shorter flight...

i was thinkin' it was more likely for bono to show up at maca's show on the 5th, seeing as bono will be in town on that day giving a speech at NYU earlier in the afternoon.

of course this would happen, seeing as i bought tickets for my mom and dad to go see that show (10/5 is my mom's birthday) but did not get one for myself. twould be my luck.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i was thinkin' it was more likely for bono to show up at maca's show on the 5th, seeing as bono will be in town on that day giving a speech at NYU earlier in the afternoon.

of course this would happen, seeing as i bought tickets for my mom and dad to go see that show (10/5 is my mom's birthday) but did not get one for myself. twould be my luck.

:confused:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

What the hell is this?

Where is he speaking, and on what topic???

"The End of Poverty" :hmm:

You cannot blame these guys for not having ambitions :hmm:

Utoo said:
I actually saw Paul when he came to DC's MCI Center a few years ago. Even though he's an old dude & his voice is a little strained, he put on a pretty darn good show (though the opening 20 mins. featured some strange Cirque de Soleil-type thing..). The best part of the show, however, was when it hit me that I was watching A BEATLE live in concert! :ohmy: DC's only a 4-hour drive from NY, and an even shorter flight...

I've got a bootleg of the second night he played at MCI on that tour...if this was the show you went to let me assure you that his voice on that night was not at all representative of how it usually is. He's singing better now than 15 years ago.

But the Cirque thing has to go.

Back
Top Bottom