Setlist party Amsterdam2 7/15/2005 Pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: :hyper:

Friday is the hardest day for me to attend a European setlist party, because I work from 3 to 7 pm and by the time I get a break, the par-tay is in full swing!

But as usual, I just want to say HI!!! to my setlist party peeps, and I will be here tomorrow!! :wave:

Diane L said:
:hyper: :hyper:

Friday is the hardest day for me to attend a European setlist party, because I work from 3 to 7 pm and by the time I get a break, the par-tay is in full swing!

But as usual, I just want to say HI!!! to my setlist party peeps, and I will be here tomorrow!! :wave:

Hi Diane. The boys have been uncontrollable tonight.

redkat said:
no ones following over.

If you made it over nice pics LJT!

Hey Redkat, I will follow!!

As for LJT's pics, somebody already stole my line...

I forgot who it was (bad memory just like Bono)

LOL

Diane L said:

Which boys...the boys in U2, or the boys at the setlist party? :laugh:

No idea what U2 have been up to, but there seems to be a bit of bedsharing going on at the setlist party.

1stOne said:

No idea what U2 have been up to, but there seems to be a bit of bedsharing going on at the setlist party.

But luckily, it wasn't just boys....:wink:

redkat said:
no ones following over.

If you made it over nice pics LJT!

thanks darlin....they are all a few months old now though except of coursemy baby ones they are a good 18 years at points old:wink:

Miringeltje said:

Aha! So you were the one liking those pictures of Bono?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was the one NOT liking them, but I liked not liking them:scratch:

OK, it's time for bed now....need to get up in the morning ...work, you know....working on Saturdays is one of the things a student must live with :wink:....goodnight to all of you...Axver, Sylvia, redkat, neutral, LJT and the rest of you....you're such a nice bunch of people :wave:....see you tomorrow for the best setlist party since Croke 3.....:wave:

Back
Top Bottom