Setlist partaaaaay 2005-07-13 Amsterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
best streets transition is zoo tv rtss to streets with the hallelujah and helicoptors. best streets ever is the point depot show with the kerouac intro.....:drool:

KUEFC09U2 said:
i dunno if acd/ith or oots would really fit into a stadium show as such, well maybe oots would, but acd/ith lost ALOT of the crowd in america so am lead to belive, so imagine what it would do to the atmosphere in a stadium

ACD/ITH was one of the highlights of Boston III for myself and my girlfriend. I don't know - or care - about the rest of the crowd, but we were right into that part of the show.

KUEFC09U2 said:
i dunno if acd/ith or oots would really fit into a stadium show as such, well maybe oots would, but acd/ith lost ALOT of the crowd in america so am lead to belive, so imagine what it would do to the atmosphere in a stadium

But putting Gloria in 2nd night in Paris instead of say Pride or perhaps Electric Co wouldnt have been too hard, would it ? ACD/ITH was one of the highlights in USA i reckon

Axver said:

At this point in time, I think it's second to Bad --> All I Want Is You/The First Time --> Bullet The Blue Sky --> Running To Stand Still --> Where The Streets Have No Name.

You have read my mind. I adore the bad-first time-bullet sequence.

Last night i watched the Zooropa Dublin and it was awesome and very emotional. I adore the first time.

U2Spain said:

You have read my mind. I adore the bad-first time-bullet sequence.

Last night i watched the Zooropa Dublin and it was awesome and very emotional. I adore the first time.

There's a video of this?

U2@NYC said:

You just add live background to a studio version... cannot be that hard.

ah see well when it comes the technical side of things i have no idea what im talking about so i wouldnt know... :wink:

U2Spain said:
Has anyone noticed a bad feeling between U2 and coldplay fans???

I think it's just that U2 fans have a problem with U2 Lite.

Princey said:

ah see well when it comes the technical side of things i

speaking of technical things, GUITAR WORLD has a great feature on Edge and Dallas. It has a cd-rom too, but thats not great. It was said on atu2.com that Dallas gave you a look behind the scenes, but it was just a cameraman narrating different things on Edges rig and so forth

KUEFC09U2 said:
because it NEVER has? and i mean one tour, lovetown

every other tour has been the same

Haha, KUEF! You are incredible! I just noticed someone started to say something about dull setlists, and I just immediately knew, you would pop up.....how do you do it? :wink:

U2Man said:

Haha, KUEF! You are incredible! I just noticed someone started to say something about dull setlists, and I just immediately knew, you would pop up.....how do you do it? :wink:
not just me this time, theres a few people getting slightly pissed of with it

WildHoneyAlways said:
Can I get an update? Please? :wink:

Vertigo,
I Will Follow,
The Electric Co,
Elevation,
New Year's Day,
Beautiful Day/Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet),
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For,
All I Want Is You,
City Of Blinding Lights,
Miracle Drug,
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own,
Love And Peace Or Else,
Sunday Bloody Sunday,
Bullet The Blue Sky/The Hands That Built America,
Running To Stand Still,
Pride (In The Name Of Love),
Streets

I have just come to the conclusion that I really need to speed up my reading and writing skills otherwise the concert will have ended before I'm caught up.

Hope I'm not annoying anyone with all my comments.
Perhaps I should shut up and just read.

Princey said:

i dont know about coldplay fans but on here coldplay do get shot down an awful lot...

There is absolutely no competition and never will be:|

U2Man said:

He has an inbuilt radar that detects the slightest U2 criticism. :wink:

Princey said:

ah see well when it comes the technical side of things i have no idea what im talking about so i wouldnt know... :wink:

Well, me neither... I hope that it is not too complicated and that we can actually recreate the concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom