Seeking setlist party sources!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bgmckinney said:
Axver if u still need a backup audio streamer for brizzy, I can do it. I'll be in GA somewhere.

We could use one. If you want to contact me off the group to work out an arrangement, my e-mail is amakaxver[at]gmail[dot]com. :)

I could be a backup setlist texter for Melb II if things are really desperate.

It's just that I'm a bit dodge on anything obscure from early 80's. :reject:

I can be a txt-message RECEIVER and song-poster for the Auckland shows if necessary. I'll PM you my mobile if you need. Let me know... :up:

for something completely different. The german U2 fan site claims that U2 are rehearsing at Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre. Anyone out there who could confirm this?

wtonis said:
for something completely different. The german U2 fan site claims that U2 are rehearsing at Queensland Sport and Athletics Centre. Anyone out there who could confirm this?

Yes. They've been rehearsing inside thus far, but will be moving outside onto the stage tomorrow.

I can take texts for:

Sydney I
(MAYBE) Sydney II
Sydney III

And the Adelaide show

Sure someone can text me for Melbourne, but I'll be there anyways..

don't know who is/is not attending the show in Melbourne Saturday, but someone has offered to text me if she can. Problem is I don't think I can stay for the party - maybe just the beginning. I can pass the number on, preferably to an Aussie if possible...

Back
Top Bottom