Seattle II Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Already 11:10pm West coast time...isn't this the latest show so far? The longest as well?

that smiley is bizarre...I still like the hiding behind the couch one

CTU2fan said:
Ax I will put it on YSI then...can't now as I've got 3 torrents running & YSI times out on me if I'm doing anything but YSI :(

That's quite fine, just whenever suits you! I'm uploading Wired In Melbourne right now ... I've got shitty uploads (12KB/sec) so I usually download a boot while I sleep and then let it upload all the next day.

popmuzik99 said:
Why's everyone excited about two vertigos? Wouldn't you rather hear another song not played yet, etc.?

Mainly just because it's so unusual!

I'd like something else, but wow, Vertigo twice!

Hey there, are they doing a video-shoot for Vertigo? That's why they did "I Will Follow" twice in SF 1981...

@CTU2fan: Great collection! Can't offer much U2 stuff you haven't got, but are you interested in a bunch of rare Nirvana (on 7 VCDs) and three very good recordings of the current Sting Tour (U.S.) where he plays all the good old songs from The Police...

If so, please send PM !

Axver said:
I still can't believe this, two Vertigos!

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

(Watching that smiley is so damn amusing to me. I'm odd.)

Have fun watching this one. :wink:

jaw_drop.gif

popmuzik99 said:
Why's everyone excited about two vertigos? Wouldn't you rather hear another song not played yet, etc.?

It just shows that they're willing to experiment....also makes for a great Interference party.

Axver said:

That's quite fine, just whenever suits you! I'm uploading Wired In Melbourne right now ... I've got shitty uploads (12KB/sec) so I usually download a boot while I sleep and then let it upload all the next day.

I'm getting slow-ish speeds on Melbourne too...I have a copy of that show but I'm hoping maybe this one is better quality.

RademR said:
It's like a flashback to the pre-Boy tour :wink:

Actually, to the best of our setlist knowledge (which is very limited) of the Pre-Boy Tour, it didn't have a whole lot of repetition - the Boy Tour saw much more. The October Tour saw a bit too.

City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running To Stand Still
Bad [Ruby Tuesday snippet]
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

All Because Of You
Original Of The Species
Vertigo [2]

Padam said:
Hey there, are they doing a video-shoot for Vertigo? That's why they did "I Will Follow" twice in SF 1981...

@CTU2fan: Great collection! Can't offer much U2 stuff you haven't got, but are you interested in a bunch of rare Nirvana (on 7 VCDs) and three very good recordings of the current Sting Tour (U.S.) where he plays all the good old songs from The Police...

If so, please send PM !

I can't pm :( If you want to email me your list though, we can work something out I think.

rbaeler@comcast.net

I remember in Vegas opening night of Popmart in Vegas where they came out on the tip of the runway(?) and set up to play 'Staring At The Sun'. They started playing, and then stopped because something was not right. Then they restarted

Back
Top Bottom