Seattle I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love and Peace is an awesome opener.....although I think for one show on this tour they should open with "Streets" like the JT tour.

RademR said:
Love and Peace is an awesome opener.....although I think for one show on this tour they should open with "Streets" like the JT tour.

I would die of so much joy if they ever opened with Streets again.

bono_man2002 said:

I know, I was expecting a live stream!

What useless bootleggers are recording tonight??!!!!11 Wankers!!!11!111!!!1 :mad:

Maybe its just me, but I rather liked it when they opened with Hawkmoon.

Axver said:

I would die of so much joy if they ever opened with Streets again.

would be cool if they shocked the audience with this at one of the "big" stops, like in Boston or Chicago.

a silly question just popped in my head (while waiting for the next song in the set). How come it doesn't indicate by our names on the lefthand side if we are male or female? Not that it matters, but I hate to assume by the way someone chats - I'd rather know if the person was male or female (some names are obvious). Just wondering...

Why haven't they invented a device that can stream live audio on the web that you can fit down your pants?

Chizip said:
vertigo now

Haha....the picture underneath your words "Vertigo now" looks like the reaction of the baseball team when the song starts, like they are at the show.

Ok....I'm lame...I know.

If you have nothing else to do before the show starts,feel free to head over to the "Dream Out Loud" section of this forum and read my new fanfic, about the U2 band members visiting the IRC channel!

U2Fan101 said:

Haha....the picture underneath your words "Vertigo now" looks like the reaction of the baseball team when the song starts, like they are at the show.

Ok....I'm lame...I know.

:lmao:

Sken said:
Maybe its just me, but I rather liked it when they opened with Hawkmoon.

That's one of my absolute favourites:

1. Streets
2. 11 O'clock Tick Tock
3. Hawkmoon 269
4. God Part II

City Of Blinding Lights could move into the fifth position soon.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Congrats! I bet you almost fainted!

*Green with envy...Green with envy....Green with envy*

Oh i was a happy girl...but that wasn't my first encounter i met him once when he first came to Montreal May 27th 2001...
I heard people screaming just outside the then Molson Center and i thought to myself nooo way...so i ran down the street like a maniac screaming Bono...ahhh...i was abit :coocoo:....anyways there was a crowd...and behind the crowd kinda hiding in the door way was Bono...i was still screaming like a twit...so the securtiy guards told me too shshh.....lol...and i did and Bono came out and shook my hand!!!...i soo wanted to say something to him but of course thats the moment i became silent and couldn't talk...lol...it was a beaaaaaaaautiful day!!!...so i have a real soft spot for the Elevation tour it was great luck for me :)
And i hope i have the same luck this tour...coz if i meet Bono i want to talk ...and i promise i won't be a screaming maniac this time...:)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

......did you miss me rolling my eyes?

Yeah, I thought that was at my comment, as I could see someone doing if I were actually serious.

bono_man2002 said:

:lol:
How many times are you planning on dieing this year?

Just doing my part to keep the undertakers in business.

angel_28 said:

Oh i was a happy girl...but that wasn't my first encounter i met him once when he first came to Montreal May 27th 2001...
I heard people screaming just outside the then Molson Center and i thought to myself nooo way...so i ran down the street like a maniac screaming Bono...ahhh...i was abit :coocoo:....anyways there was a crowd...and behind the crowd kinda hiding in the door way was Bono...i was still screaming like a twit...so the securtiy guards told me too shshh.....lol...and i did and Bono came out and shook my hand!!!...i soo wanted to say something to him but of course thats the moment i became silent and couldn't talk...lol...it was a beaaaaaaaautiful day!!!...so i have a real soft spot for the Elevation tour it was great luck for me :)
And i hope i have the same luck this tour...coz if i meet Bono i want to talk ...and i promise i won't be a screaming maniac this time...:)

Ohhhh...you lucky girl....Green with envy...Green with envy...Green with envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom