Seattle I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I really consider myself lucky for having seen Zoo TV. :drool:

I know what you mean! And yesterday marked 13 years since my first U2 show - Zoo TV in Vancouver....met Bono and Edge that afternoon too. Was up until then the best day of my life!!

Diane L said:
Axver, if I were to order Tim Tams online, which kind would you suggest? I just found a website that lets you order Australian foods, including Tim Tams.

Oooh, really? That's cool. My favourites are the normal, dark chocolate, and the double chocolate ones. I hope they still make the double chocolate ones. I haven't had any of those in ages but they were my absolute favourite. :drool:

Chizip said:

yeah thats annoying

and theyll probably grab random people to fill it up

and people who waited in line allllll day will get screwed once again, as theyll be on the outside while random lucky people get pulled in

:mad:

When Sicy and I were in the Ellipse we were saying how pissed we'd been had we not gotten in because it was half empty up until mid-way through Kings Of Leon's set!

if i had the money of bill gates i would definitely buy out the whole ellipse

id bring a lawn chair, put in right in the middle, and lay back and enjoy the concert while drinking a mai tai

Axver said:

I would die happy if, at all three Boston shows, they took the stage, played Electric Co. and 11 O'clock Tick Tock, and left.

The first time I saw u2 in 2001 they played "11 O'Clock Tick Tock" and I didn't know what the hell it was.

Ah....those pre-u2 fanatic days......:wink:

Niceman said:
My hope is that at some point during this tour they play each song from BOY at least once. I want to make a mix CD of BOY 2005. How great would that be???:)

If they play Shadows And Tall Trees, I will die of joy. That song was cut before the Boy Tour even began!

Another song i really love this tour is 40...i don't know why..but i'm really into it...i think its Larry's drums...:laugh:

RademR said:

The first time I saw u2 in 2001 they played "11 O'Clock Tick Tock" and I didn't know what the hell it was.

Ah....those pre-u2 fanatic days......:wink:

I hope you enjoyed it!!

I can just imagine them whipping it out in Boston now ... :drool:

My father had a chance to go see U2 in 2001 in Boston with his girlfriend and didn't. And it was the date they filmed for the Elevation DVD. If I had cared about U2 back then I would have had her take me.

Hi all - just caught up to page 13. Got my chocolate in hand (thanks Axver). I'll be popping in and out. My work level has been suffering since I became a blue screen addict (maniac as my daughter calls it). Not getting much done. Those bills are piling up! Maybe I should try and pay them? Naaaaaaaaaa.

ladywithspinninghead said:

I know what you mean! And yesterday marked 13 years since my first U2 show - Zoo TV in Vancouver....met Bono and Edge that afternoon too. Was up until then the best day of my life!!

Awesome! :D

I look back on that Zoo Tv show and think how when I was that age never would I imagine that all these years later I'd still be in the throes of U2 fandom, following them on tour and owning a drumstick handed to me by Larry! If someone had told me all of that, I would have thought they were :coocoo:, lol.

I can see them playing a new song or two on Bono's birthday...maybe "I Will Follow" or "Party Girl", that would be awesome

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Awesome! :D

I look back on that Zoo Tv show and think how when I was that age never would I imagine that all these years later I'd still be in the throes of U2 fandom, following them on tour and owning a drumstick handed to me by Larry! If someone had told me all of that, I would have thought they were :coocoo:, lol.

Thats awesome!...:drool:

Lila64 said:
Hi all - just caught up to page 13. Got my chocolate in hand (thanks Axver). I'll be popping in and out. My work level has been suffering since I became a blue screen addict (maniac as my daughter calls it). Not getting much done. Those bills are piling up! Maybe I should try and pay them? Naaaaaaaaaa.

My social life comprises of LiveJournal and Interference. :reject:

i hope they play party girl on bonos birthday

that would be fun

though i was hoping theyd do that on the elevation tour, but it was jsut a pretty standard setlist with nothing special added...

Wow, 14 pages and the show hasn't even started yet? HOLA people :)

And Zoo was my first show too...my only regret is missing out on JT :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom