Seattle I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their going to open with a cover of "Red House" as a dedication to the city where jimi lived. :rockon:

yeah what a great series by the cards

they are going to be unstoppable this year

ramblin rose said:

I wish he was still a Yankee.:sad: :sad:

Me too. His start this year has been unreal, though. He's amazing.

Electrical Storm would be a good song for the band to play in Seattle, methinks, though it aint happening.

I have a friend going tonight, it's her first ever U2 show, I'm really psyched for her.

She knows nothing of the set lists so far, and she has said to me that she really wants to hear Electric Co., but knows they will not play it. Took a lot of discipline to not reply to that! :)

StlElevation said:

two more words

mark mulder

lots more words

chris carpenter
matt morris
jason marquis
jeff suppan

its a dominant rotation

No spoken words said:

he hasnt given up a run in 3 starts, but his team has lost all 3 games 1-0

thats gotta sting

No spoken words said:

Electrical Storm would be a good song for the band to play in Seattle, methinks, though it aint happening.

I have a friend going tonight, it's her first ever U2 show, I'm really psyched for her.

She knows nothing of the set lists so far, and she has said to me that she really wants to hear Electric Co., but knows they will not play it. Took a lot of discipline to not reply to that! :)

Hopefully they don't take it out tonight.

No spoken words said:

Yeah, that was quite the pitching battle the other night...about time Mulder tossed a good game in a Cards uniform.

he shut down pittsburgh pretty nicely his last start before the houston game

granted, its pittsburgh

but their lineup rivals houstons at this point

hey everyone!

i'll be stopping in from time to time, when i take a break from my paper due tomorrow... i think it'll be a standard setlist. nothing new. wonder if OOTS and Bad will be played.

see you all around mdnight! :)

My sister is also here with me. She's never been to a setlist party, either. She's under-age, guys (10 years old), so make the replies clean! :)

Here's what she has to say:

you better be nice to my brother. and my favorite song is stareing at the sun :madspit: :wave:

*Ally* said:
hey everyone!

i'll be stopping in from time to time, when i take a break from my paper due tomorrow... i think it'll be a standard setlist. nothing new. wonder if OOTS and Bad will be played.

see you all around mdnight! :)

Hey Ally! :wave:

Chizip said:

he hasnt given up a run in 3 starts, but his team has lost all 3 games 1-0

thats gotta sting

Agreed. He's about to pass 330 wins for his career, he'll be the winningest pitcher alive at that point, ahead of Carlton. What a career.

Cards are a hitting machine, even w/o Renteria, that line-up freaks me out, and I'm a Yankee fan.

PopMartian33107 said:
My sister is also here with me. She's never been to a setlist party, either. She's under-age, guys (10 years old), so make the replies clean! :)

you better be nice to my brother. and my favorite song is stareing at the sun :madspit: :wave:

I love that song too. Tell her she has good taste. :wink:

i need to watch my mouth, i usually let the profanities fly in these setlist parties

PopMartian33107 said:

Aww, that's cute. Never too young to start loving the world's greatest band.

No spoken words said:

Agreed. He's about to pass 330 wins for his career, he'll be the winningest pitcher alive at that point, ahead of Carlton. What a career.

Cards are a hitting machine, even w/o Renteria, that line-up freaks me out, and I'm a Yankee fan.

even better is that they arent even hitting that well yet. walker and rolen arent really doing too much , but rolen has been picking it up. walker hopefully will get on a streak here too. molina had been slumping for a bit too with a sub 200 average. once they all get going, the cardinals will be dominating. as if they already arent :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom