Seattle I Setlist Bitch and Thread Party - PART TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Almost over...

Chizip, tell the lovely Ms. Ruffian I said thanks so much for providing the list, and thanks to you also, for receiving/typing. :)

She's staying for Seattle II, right?

Yes, thank you so much to our insiders!!

VintagePunk said:
Almost over...

Chizip, tell the lovely Ms. Ruffian I said thanks so much for providing the list, and thanks to you also, for receiving/typing. :)

She's staying for Seattle II, right?

yeah she is, she is a spoiled princess :wink:

Lila64 said:

Can I speak for all the females here? We are thrilled for this girl, and EXTREMELY jealous!!!

Can I speak for all the males here? We don't really care, it's not a big deal, this getting on stage is over-rated.

youre welcome everybody, glad to help you all get your u2 fix :wink:

plus we cant trust those zootopians for correct info :wink:

Chizip said:

yeah she is, she is a spoiled princess :wink:

lol...tell Miss Princess trish said "hi" and thanks for giving us the setlist tonight. You too Chizip. You doing it tomorrow too?

trish0860 said:

lol...tell Miss Princess trish said "hi" and thanks for giving us the setlist tonight. You too Chizip. You doing it tomorrow too?

not sure yet, depends if she got too annoyed doing it tonight...

Axver - I don't think it's so much 'getting on stage', it's getting pulled up by Bono and just connecting, that moment, that.... that....rush...

Axver said:

Can I speak for all the males here? We don't really care, it's not a big deal, this getting on stage is over-rated.

LOL...I think it's cool for the females...

To be honest though, knowing I'm not going to be taken on-stage makes it easier for me to "get down"...and to yell at the Edge to play Ultraviolet. :)

so at the end bono said, "theres still a lot we can do,

socially
poltically
musically
economically...and

sexually"

and he said sexually really naughtily....

thats for all the plebans :wink:

I took my son in 2001 - he was 8 at the time...we got there around 8 in the morning...got inside the heart and it was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom