Seattle 2 Setlist and Party Thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PopMartian33107 said:
Hey there, walkon11! :wave:

:: passes out the obligatory chips and chocolate to everyone.::

Hello!

Actually, food sounds kinda good right now...I might have to take a quick leave to get some before this thing really gets rolling.

PopMartian33107 said:

Thank you, Axver. It's a true honor. :D And Dream Theatre rocks, btw.

Just to pass the time, who here has the biggest post count?

And hello to everyone that just came in recently! :wave:

Dream Theatre [is my spelling of their name 'incorrectly' tolerated? I hope so, as I hate writing 'Theater'!] are my second-favourite band after U2 ... it's a shame I don't have much stuff by them besides bootlegs. I'm just so poor from spending on U2. (Not that I have any problem with spending on U2 ...!)

Who has the biggest post count on Interference as a whole? That'd be Sicy. On this thread? Well, I'll claim the title, even though I haven't checked to see if I actually can!

hi everybody.. can i join the party? i am pretty new around here so.. nice to meet you all..:wave:

Hey there, GabyD! Nice to meet you! Of COURSE you can join the party! :)

Just look at how new I am! :D

What's your favorite U2 song, Gaby? Been to any shows yet?

walkon11 said:

Perhaps I'm seriously under-exposed to this world, but what is a "Tim Tam"?

Ah, another person to educate! Tim Tams, the Holy of Holies of biscuits, are a chocolate delicacy enjoyed by millions of lucky citizens in Australia and New Zealand - and a few people at the setlist parties here!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Has anyone been to a U2 show at Madison Square Garden? I was wondering what the odds are of tickets being released the day of the show in May.

Hello! I'm also new. I've been lurking at the set parties, but I decided it might be fun to participate tonight. :wave:

Axver said:

Ah, another person to educate! Tim Tams, the Holy of Holies of biscuits, are a chocolate delicacy enjoyed by millions of lucky citizens in Australia and New Zealand - and a few people at the setlist parties here!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

A chocolate biscuit...sounds quite good to be honest. The hunger scale just went up- again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom