Seattle 1 Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
9:15 Seattle time

My informant tkramer and raincloud have called, they are 115th and 116th in the U2.com which is about 20-30 people longer than the other GA line. It is sunny. And the locals are in a good mood because Seattle won their first playoff game last night in the NBA playoffs. Which means U2 probably had to load in this morning since the game was last night.

More updates as my friends deem important

It was pouring very early this morning in my neighborhood, but now it's a gorgeously sunny day out. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the good folks in line, because there are clouds rolling in.

Me, I'm a wuss and will go later tonight. I'm okay with being in the back of the floor. Probably more room back there. :wink:

U2Fan101 said:
Did they rehearse Acrobat. Hahaha. No. :wink:

That's it for me! U2 are sell-outs! This Vertigo tour is nothing other than a greatest-hits-Elevation-Tour-ripoff!

I'm getting ready to head out the door now! Man, I am sooo freakin' Jazzed. Unos//Dos//tres//catorce!!! U2 FUCKIN ROCKS!!! :rockon:

have fun at the show, everyone... :up: :hyper:

hey, U2fan101, will your friends be giving you live updates during the show via cell phone? if so, please please post the setlist as you get it! :bow: :)

ive got someone who will be texting me the setlist as it happens, so ill be able to update the setlist party tonight...

:hyper: i love U2 concerts...theres excitement even when your not at the concert...hehe can't wait!!! :hyper: :dance:

*Ally* said:
have fun at the show, everyone... :up: :hyper:

hey, U2fan101, will your friends be giving you live updates during the show via cell phone? if so, please please post the setlist as you get it! :bow: :)

Yes, they will be text messaging me the setlist as well as Chizip, (different people) so you will have two people reporting.

3:30 PST - Soundchecking with LAPOE according to my friends

*Ally* said:
2 sources for one show? this is unprecedented... :eyebrow:

thank you both so much! :bow:

2 sources? I haven't been to any of the 'setlist parties', but I always thought there were ya know, 3-6 sources for a show or something? Maybe I need to come to these things more often.

U2Fan101 said:

2 sources? I haven't been to any of the 'setlist parties', but I always thought there were ya know, 3-6 sources for a show or something? Maybe I need to come to these things more often.

oh, no way... we usually have 1 source- a few times we've had none. and for the second Denver show, we had to rely on U2.com for updates, as someone in Zootopia was getting them from a friend. :wink:

thanks a lot for doing this!!! :up: :bow:

i heard that some joker switched the signs for which was the presale line and which was the normal GA line, thats why the presale line ended up being longer.

originally they said they were going to try to split everybody back up into the correct lines, but then they said forget about.

i give props to whoever pulled off that trick :up: :lol:

ruffian, karmic, and ally's friend are front row center in the ellipse

*trying not to be jealous*

:mad:

Chizip said:
ruffian, karmic, and ally's friend are front row center in the ellipse

*trying not to be jealous*

:mad:

That's where I was for LA1....man what a night they're in for. Bono 2 feet away!

she told me she was only going to call me

she made a point to say she wasnt going to let you hear

:shrug:

It sounds horrible on the phone according to other people. Don't know how well this will actually sound.

yeah ive heard tons on the phone, doesnt sound so hot

ill supposedly hear at least a bit of every song on the phone tonight...

Back
Top Bottom