Scanned for the eclipse!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly so high!

Refugee
I heard a rumour that each person that presents a ticket gets scanned and you may get picked randomly to get inside the eclipse part of the stage!

Can anyone clarrify this!

bush21f.jpg

There is no ellipse part of the stage for the outdoor shows of the Vertigo Tour.

BTW, it's ellipse (a flattened, circle-like shape). An eclipse is a natural phenomenon.

Look, i'm a U2 fan not a stage setup expert!
I will re-word:
I heard a rumour, they were scanning tickets randomly to get into the "Ellipse" is this true?

By the way, i saw the stage setup on the teltrs stadium and looked like there was a "ellipse" was coming off the main stage, why would they omit that from the OZ tour,its seems such a defining point of the stage!

They also didn't have an ellipse in Europe. And for the fourth leg they're using that same stage. Here's a picture of it:
sfx10445.gif

As you can see, there is no ellipse, just 2 catwalks and 2 B-stages.

OK! i was :confused:
thats the same picture i've got, i'm sure thats what they meant, to scan maybe, to get inside those catwalks,possibly!
Anyhow i will be there very,very early just in case it is a first in first serve basis!:D

it practically is an ellipse anyway - IIRC the gap is blocked off anyway so the only difference is bono cant walk around in a circle.

Back
Top Bottom