Sao Paulo II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, did Chicago's Discotheque have bOOOOOOOOOm chaaaaaaas? or am I thinking of some other omission?

RA-D said:
actually, did Chicago's Discotheque have bOOOOOOOOOm chaaaaaaas? or am I thinking of some other omission?

I don't think the two Discotheques played thus far have had any Boom Cha.

Halup said:

I´m only saying that about the cancellation because it was reported by Brazilian media. I knew nothing of the rumor until after we got back after the show. My girlfriends mother told her this, so she would only have heard this from either Globo TV or from a newspaper. It is a fact that Edge did not fly with the other 3 to São Paulo and people we know were outside th hotel and saw him arrive on Monday morning there. They reported that either he arrived at the airport around 5am or at the hotel at that time.

It's just that it's a rumor--not that he flew separately, but that the show was almost cancelled. if the media report that in an official capacity then that is a different thing...but all the conjecture just freaks everyone out.

RA-D said:

No boom-cha in Discotheque this tour.

I expect Yahweh to replace Original and maybe Fast Cars to replace All Because.

Setlist:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day
First Time "In a version more acoustic"
Desire {YES!!!}
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love & Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

ENCORE

Zoo Station
The Fly

(Cielito Lindo is in there somewhere)

Dear God
I know that the sheer fact that I get to see U2 in Hawaii means that I should be happy if they play Vertigo 23 times but I would :combust: if they played Desire :drool:
Hugs
Chrissi

Hi everyone :wave:

Lila64 said:
thanks rosa - so in other words if we want a good version, it will pop up later, right?

Hopefully someone will post a better version, (not to say this version is bad) just very compressed. I'll be downloading this anyway because I have no patience.

This could turn into the Brooklyn Bridge show, hopefully they'll be many versions to choose from.:wink:

so what is the deal... I heard that the media or something was reportedly rumored that Edge's daughter was sick.. and that is why he came seperately? anyone know?... Is this what is being referred to in halup's post?

Hi chrissi, wenda, and all (hard to keep up when people come and go)
4.gif
4.gif

hola to all those coming back, or just showing up!
Now it's a party! Hooray!

Hopefully the encores will make me super happy! :hyper:
it's too bad I have classes tomorrow. LAME! College=:down:

Gen. Chat said:

Maybe, but I think that would be awkward IMO.

They used Mothers to close the four Argentine/Chilean Popmart shows - with the actual mothers themselves on stage.

topplehatU2 said:
I got Angel of Harlem in Dallas :D

oh wow! that must have been amazing. I got the audio and it sure sounded great. good for you to have had that experience :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom