Sao Paulo I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool:

anyway..i'm still searching tv chanels and radios...but at the moment nothing...only one chanel broadcasting the slane

according to some Brazilian site (I've lost track), here is a translated article:

In fifty minutes of presentation, the Scots did the audience dance and jump with successes as Take me Out and Of The you Want it to you

The group led by Alex Kapranos put in office in a sound agitated and in performances unusual that conquered the Brazilians.

After the exit of the Scots, the team of the U2 went up to the stage for do the last you adjust us instruments. They arrived it quiz the movable footbridge that is going to lead Bono for nearby the public

So the show will start in about 5-10 minutes? Or has it already started?

Hi alison0313 and everyone here :

the show was amazing¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ last night i enjoy so much, first i arrive to the stadium at 1:00 PM Local Time a lot of people in the entrance line, and then at 3:00 PM i hear a rehearsal of "Fast Cars" and "In A Little While"., and the concert was the best of the vertigo Tour , the highlight was "Original Of Species". Im still crying since that night.

Some of spanish lessons :

Fue la mejor noche de mi vida¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

bonochega_splash.jpg

according to uol (translated)

The U2 opened the show of this second (20) in the Pacaembu, to the 21h50, with the song "City of Blinding Lights", for a public of more of 70 thousand persons, in the stadium of the Morumbi, in São Paulo. The show is part of the tour "Vertigo", of disclosure of the most recent disk of the band, "How it to you Dismantle an Atomic Bomb", of 2004.

Before of the U2, the Scottish group Wrinkles Ferdinand did a presentation of around a hour, as appeal of opening of the show of the U2. The band touched 12 music, in a repertoire that brought successes as "Of The You Want it to you. ..", "Walk Away", "Take me Out", "Michael" and "This Injure", that enclosed the show, approximately to the 21h.

The Scots, considered one of the most important names of the rock present, are going to have his more recent disk, "You Could Has It I Am Much Better... with Wrinkles Ferdinand", thrown in Brazil.

After it open the shows of the U2 in Brazil, the band is presented in the Rio de Janeiro, in the fifth one (23), in the Flying Circus, in a spectacle whose ingressions already are exhausted.

The gates of the stadium were open to the 15h, and the fans of the U2 that camped in the row, for obtain to enter in the front, were rewarded. The organization of the show authorized that the first of the row it enter in the stadium went led for the region of the trail more near to the stage, called of "golden circle", or "golden circle", in Portuguese.

In his third visit the Brazil, the U2, Irish band led by Bono, presents in São Paulo two shows of the tour "Vertigo", of disclosure of its more recent disk, "How it to you Dismantle an Atomic Bomb", of 2004.

The tour of the Irish group was one of the that more invoiced in 2005 --more of OR$ 300 millions (R$ 702 millions) -- and had ingressions exhausted by all of the countries by that passed.

The group is presented today and tomorrow (Tuesday), in the Stadium of the Morumbi. The Scottish band Wrinkles Ferdinand will be the appeal of opening of the shows and will do an extra only show in Brazil, in the Flying Circus, in the Rio de Janeiro.

This is to third time that the U2 comes the Brazil. In January of 1998, the U2 came by the first time to the country and did show in São Paulo and in Rio. In November of 2000, the group returned to Rio for record a musical for the TV and a clip, but did not do shows.

In barely 30 years of career, U2 already sold more of 120 millions of disks to the around of the planet. Beyond the success musical, the quartet --specially by the figure of the vocalista Bono Vox -- also is recognized by his compromise with social and political causes, as the battle to the hunger in the world.

Hi folks, I'm back from my classes (though I have one later today)! :wave:

How are things going? Only 110 posts? Seems quiet ...

Wrinkles Ferdinand? Someone needs to teach them how to properly fold their clothes while on the road :tsk:

i have a cable tv and i have tv globo international and i looking if there channel are gonna broadcast the show, i have all ready for record the show if the international channel broadcast them

pepepotro said:

the show was amazing¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ last night i enjoy so much, first i arrive to the stadium at 1:00 PM Local Time a lot of people in the entrance line, and then at 3:00 PM i hear a rehearsal of "Fast Cars" and "In A Little While"., and the concert was the best of the vertigo Tour , the highlight was "Original Of Species". Im still crying since that night.

Wait, what? In A Little While was soundchecked for Mexico City II on 16/02?

pepepotro said:

Sounds like you had a good time :) And Fast Cars during rehearsal! nice :dance:

francy said:
axver u came back just in time....they started now!!!!

Ha, awesome! Glad my Welcome to Political Science and International Studies seminar finished early!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom