Sao Paulo 2 will be broadcasted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
From U2log.com:

"U2’s second Sao Paulo show sold out in less than 8 hours. Sales were by telephone only, which caused a lot of stress to Brazilians fans because the telephone lines became jammed when sales began. The ticket service declared its call center received more than 600,000 phone calls in 7 hours.

Local TV Channel Globo has announced it will broadcast live from Morumbi Stadium, and the cable channel Multishow will also broadcast the same show."

OK, who's gonna record this?

djerdap said:
From U2log.com:

"U2’s second Sao Paulo show sold out in less than 8 hours. Sales were by telephone only, which caused a lot of stress to Brazilians fans because the telephone lines became jammed when sales began. The ticket service declared its call center received more than 600,000 phone calls in 7 hours.

Local TV Channel Globo has announced it will broadcast live from Morumbi Stadium, and the cable channel Multishow will also broadcast the same show."

OK, who's gonna record this?

Sao Paulo 1 will be broadcasted.

Woo, a soundboard quality recording! Also some nice video I hope, none of this MTV-ish nonsense we get with the DVDs.

Actually, expect the worst. Globo TV is known for cutting the songs halfway through to go to the commercials and having a host doing voice-overs during the songs. I'd be more hopeful if it was broadcasted on MTV.

Just now Globo has advertised that the 02/20 concert will be broadcasted. As i said at the other thread, i'll record in a DVD recorder and upload it as right after the concert.

AmagnyZoid,

Here is a small guide that might help you when you are ready to torrent your video file:

http://www.regyptionstrut.com/bt/step_by_step.htm

The guide is not very easy to use for first timers, so please remember to contact me when you are ready make the torrent, and I will try to help you through it.

Thanks again from all U2 fans around the world for offering to record and share this great event.

Nick

U2kidz@hotmail.com

So cool! What excellent news, this is. I'm very happy that the band is finally making their way SOUTH of the US. Those are the real fans, and I'm happy that they're finally getting another go.

And we will all be able to share it! So cool!

AmagnyZoid said:
Just now Globo has advertised that the 02/20 concert will be broadcasted. As i said at the other thread, i'll record in a DVD recorder and upload it as right after the concert.

you my friend are a star!!!!!

Are Globo a national network over there? or are they a music channel?

GloboTV is a national network chrissybaby. They are used to broadcast the main events in Brazil.

4U2Play thank you once again for your help. Keep awake on 02/20, i might need you.:| :|

AmagnyZoid said:

You are fantastic! Have a great time though. Sounds like it's going to be a great time.

Like that would even be a worry, lol.

GloboTv will also broadcast The Rolling Stones concert on 02/18 from Copacabana Beach (Rio de Janeiro). We shall have an idea of how they intend to do U2's broadcast. No ad breaks i hope.

Back
Top Bottom