San Sebastián Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
Congrats on becoming a NewYorker, U2@NY :applaud: I don't have any hot nurses to help you celebrate, sorry.

Hopital01.gif

Thanks!!!!

I could have used the sexy nurse though, but this one will do... :hug:

With that said, this 'New Yorker' takes off now for good. Hasta la vista everyone! Behave and be safe!

U2@NYC said:

And you now have a son that is older than his father...

:D

Congratulations on becoming a New Yorker, Pablo. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: - Just before I go to bed....please don't say you hate me because of what I wrote about your username...I actually like it...it's just that @-thing, as I said, that can be a little troublesome. Pablo is a much nicer name, anyway :wink:

U2Man said:

Congratulations on becoming a New Yorker, Pablo. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: - Just before I go to bed....please don't say you hate me because of what I wrote about your username...I actually like it...it's just that @-thing, as I said, that can be a little troublesome. Pablo is a much nicer name, anyway :wink:

I don't mind it all.

Have a good night!

1stOne said:

They came once before remember? It was the Carlsberg extra cold night. They were very rude to a few of the girls...:|

Yes, to Leetah in particular, I remember, totally unprovoked. I would just hope they would stay away or be clever enough to do themselves what neutral did for them...but then again...it seemed they were only looking for a fight and a chance to ruin everything for everyone else in here....:tsk:

U2Man said:

Yes, to Leetah in particular, I remember, totally unprovoked. I would just hope they would stay away or be clever enough to do themselves what neutral did for them...but then again...it seemed they were only looking for a fight and a chance to ruin everything for everyone else in here....:tsk:
Exactly!! Did I tell you the funny thing that happened in Barca regarding Zwervers?

Last edited:
1stOne said:

Exactly!! Did I tell you the funny thing that happened in Barca regarding Zervers?

Nooooo! Tell me!!! I should actually be in bed now...but I wanna hear this :wink:

U2Man said:

Nooooo! Tell me!!! I should actually be in bed now...but I wanna hear this :wink:

I was listening to my iPod, which I'd updated for the trip, and had it on shuffle songs. In between 2 U2 songs, zwervers was on singing Hopesong. It had somehow got on to my iTunes library. I nearly fell off the sunbed laughing. I emailed him to tell him.

1stOne said:

I was listening to my iPod, which I'd updated for the trip, and had it on shuffle songs. In between 2 U2 songs, zwervers was on singing Hopesong. It had somehow got on to my iTunes library. I nearly fell off the sunbed laughing. I emailed him to tell him.

Haha, cool, goodnight Sylvia....!! :wink:

and no, it wasn't my girlfriend, of course it wasn't.....I'm not a creep....:wink:

U2Man said:

and no, it wasn't my girlfriend, of course it wasn't.....I'm not a creep.

Goodnight U2Man..you had me worried there:wink:

U2Man said:

and no, it wasn't my girlfriend, of course it wasn't.....I'm not a creep....:wink:

Yeah, it was Zwervers girlfriend, wait til he gets back and sees it :ohmy:

Still no Spanish Eyes?? Maybe they are waiting until Madrid...hope they throw a few changes in the set for that night...

KBRY said:
Still no Spanish Eyes?? Maybe they are waiting until Madrid...hope they throw a few changes in the set for that night...

Kevin! You were at Barcelona? I couldn't remember if that was one of your shows or not...

Hi Barbara,

Yeah, went to Barca...had a great weekend:wink:

Two months break for me now and then Bos/NY. Arenas! Yay:drool:

Hi VP :hug: Meet Kevin, a friend I made in London.

Kev, glad you had an amazing time. 2 months...man, I can't believe you aren't coming to any of the shows I'll be at :madspit:

VP and I will both be in Toronto :hyper: You should come, really.

we are way over 500 posts. i think i hear Neutral click clackin' down the hallway. dang! Kev, PM me if you find that you can go to Toronto. VP, I'll deal with you later, missy.

Hi VP!

Barbara, can't see it happening but the last two in TO are tempting...maybe if my lottery numbers come up:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom