San Sebastián Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2@NYC said:
Fat Diego says hello to all at the setlist party.

dmaradona190404.jpg

Diego , another great man that have worn the Barcelona T-shirt ( Cruyff, Maradona, Romario, Ronaldo, Stoichkov, Rivaldo, Figo, Ronaldinho,... and Edge )

'sup peeps?

Is it over? Did I miss it? I haven't read the rest of this thread yet so I'm a bit confused...

:hmm:
so uuweedoogie and M4P are both banned...I'm guessing they decided to get sent to the principal's office/headmistress' office together...

Lila64 said:
will you be taking care of them ruffian? LOL

i actually encouraged both of them to skip their final exams next May so they could take my class in Dublin. I'm probably not the best role model...though I think I could do Evil Headmistress fairly well...

ruffian said:

i actually encouraged both of them to skip their final exams next May so they could take my class in Dublin. I'm probably not the best role model...though I think I could do Evil Headmistress fairly well...

Sexe32.gif

beachball said:

Yes, and Fran looks real serious while he's singing it :ohmy:

I started liking the song when I heard Travis play it... :wink:

hah he looks serious because he treats it as a serious song...ahh i think i remember an interview with him he said something about turning it into a desperate love song about a person who loves someone but they only hurt them...the song does have a good melody, tis just its packaging with Britney that makes it bad...

Miringeltje said:

Did they lose or leave it there?

They left it there. The airport was a shambles. U2 Spain...did you come to Barca by the Balearics ferry?

Set List

01 - Vertigo
02 - Hawkmoon 269
03 - Hail Mary (yes, the actual prayer)//
04 - Living On A Prayer//
05 - Like A Prayer
06 - We Will Rock You//
07 - MLK//
08 - The Unforgettable Fire//
09 - Speed Of Sound
10 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own/Fix You
11 - Creed Medley
12 - In-a-gadda-da-vida
13 - Theme from The Addams Family
14 - Miss Sarajevo
15 - Crumbs From Your Table
16 - Acrobat
17 - One/Electrical Storm

18 - Baby Hit Me One More Time
19 - Black & White
20 - Hokey Pokey

21 - Mercy
22 - With Or Without You vs Eminem
23 - Vertigo

It's over, baby

Ah, I see. So no cell phones means the system imploded when they played Acrobat or Crumbs? Yes? Maybe? 'Kay, I'll stop dreaming now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom